4 Screenshots

About This File

Exactly a month after my last weightin and measurements update, see how much iv grown! 

In this clip iv added my weighin from January 2020 and August 2020 plus todays weight so you can see exactly how much iv gained this year so far! And there's still the best eating season to go..Christmas !! 

After my weightins.. I measurement my waist, bust, lower belly, my supersized arms and flabby thighs.. 

Enjoy ! Xo 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

tmbo80

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

All of Cookie's hard work gaining over the past 10 months has definitely paid off as she absolutely blasted through a major milestone! Would recommend anyone who enjoys a good weigh-in video - especially liked the fact we got a review of the last two weigh-ins to see how far she has come this past year. Would have liked a little lead-up to the weigh-in - you know discussing how much she has been eating lately and all that before the big reveal and I would have liked to see the weigh-in at the end rather than the beginning but those are just a minor issues in an otherwise stand-out video.

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

😍😘

Link to review