140 Pounds Weigh-In Fat Chat

$4.99

(1 review)

10 Screenshots

About This File

My last day of vacation before getting on the plane home I get on the scale, and I am shook to see 140 lbs!! This is a huge gain for me and my stuffed belly. I talk about my FAIL to start out vacation thinner to shoot a weight gain progression video - I got too fat too fast to be able to film the "before" scene!! 🤣So I'll have to film that another time.. I rub and play with my stuffed belly while talking about my gains and joke around that maybe I'll never be thin enough to shoot the "before" scene.. I can try and slim back down for it, but the way I've been stuffing my face who knows if that'll even be possible! My partner and feeder squeezes my thighs and we notice when he jiggles my thighs, my fat gut jiggles too!! I talk about my long term gaining plans (who wants to see me 200+?!) all while showing off my massive round stuffed belly.. with time, i'm sure it will only get bigger.. but I still really wanna do the weight gain progression video right! 

Other Files from reiinapop

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Monty Hall

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Looking amazing.  Love the commentary....especially the part about how big you want to get this time.  WOW!

Link to review