8 Screenshots

About This File

Join me as I take on my most epic, extremely filling, gut busting stuffing yet. This was hard, I mean REALLY HARD. Taking on this stuffing without a feeder to push and encourage me I had to do all of the motivating myself, I pushed my limits, taking mouthful after mouthful of what felt like a never ending humongous sandwich.

My first words are "I'm starving" , little did I know.. I briefly explain why I decided to stuff something THIS BIG, I snack all day and struggle with big meals, I plan to stretch my stomach..
I have had my fair share of stuffing huge family meals on countless occasions, but this was truly, truly my most challenging stuffing to date.

This 65cm roll is stuffed with greasy deep fried calamari, loads and loads of french fries and tartare sauce. It weighed roughly around 2 kilograms, that's over 4 pounds!
I end up so beyond stuffed that I'm barely able to sit up properly, lying back painfully stuffing the last bit of this huge 65cm Gatsby.

Other Files from PrincessJules

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

jj22

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

My first @PrincessJules vid!

Thank God for amazing women like this.

First of all: her face. She's stunningly beautiful! And that double-chin is totally PERFECT! Gorgeous hair and make-up, too. (I really get the impression that her face is going to get prettier and prettier as she continues to gain.) (I really liked the way she played with her hair, too.)

Next: her bod. WOW. Like all the best BBWs, PJ has one of those physiques which is custom-made for weight-gaining. By which, I mean that her amazing curves are perfectly distributed. Lovely rounded arms and shoulders? Check. Thick, curvy legs? Check. Beautiful belly nestled between two thunder-thighs? Check.

Next, I really, really like PJ's personality. She's softly-spoken, super-sweet, and (again, like all the best BBWs) isn't “trying” to be sexy. She just IS sexy.

Okay, so we have a super-pretty face, a beautiful body, and a cute personality. Now let's watch her demolishing an absolutely MASSIVE sandwich for over twenty minutes!  It's a beautiful sight to see her clutching a giant piece of food in her two chubby hands, lifting it to her adorable mouth (an action which showcases her padded arms!), and glancing submissively at us from under those eyelashes.

WOW! Massive, jaw-dislocating bites! Bellyplay! Bouncing breasts!

Good editing, camerawork, and camera angles. 

Overall, a great video!

Response from the author:

WOW WOW WOW! Thank you so much for your AMAZING review love! I'm so glad you enjoyed it and enjoy my fatness 😌😘❤❤❤

Link to review