๐Ÿ”— โ€‹Tied and Tickled ๐Ÿคฃ

$3.99

ย ย  (2 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

Would you believe there was a time when I could overpower my feeder?
When I was in shape, going to the gym every day, we were pretty evenly matched.
But now that I've added over 70 pounds of straight chub to my formerly fit figure, I'm no longer a challenge.

What's worse, is I'm desperately ticklish. When my feeder wants to "subdue" me, he knows I'm pretty much helpless once the tickling starts.
The result is the wobbling, kicking, yelping ball of chub you see in this video.
Already restrained, there isn't much I can do about my situation but beg and laugh and try to fidget my way to freedom.
For almost 8 minutes, it's no use. I'm his, to tickle and jiggle and grope. โค๏ธ

Other Files from CouchQueen

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. ๐Ÿ™Œ

Guest Plump_Love

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I have two fetishes, a fat fetish and a tickle fetish, so this video was a perfect combination. It's a sexy sight seeing you tickled and hearing the sweet sound of your voice. We can also see the size of your tummy and thighs, and the fact that you are tied increases the excitement. Thanks for a great video!๐Ÿ˜€

Link to review
overkill

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Wow, CouchQueen being tied up and tickled. I love how her body jiggles as twists and turns!

Link to review