3 Screenshots

About This File

HUNGRY! 14+ mins
Watch as I stuff my piggy mouth with Spicy Chinese Food while strutting my curves in my Velvet Red Lingerie! 
I fight my hunger with a huge helping of Chinese food and drink down my favorite chocolate milk! 
I get sooooo full as you can see on my face but I continue to PUSH myself to eat! 
Enjoy watching as I rub my boobies and do a lot of belly play as I take out my tummy and let it all hang! 
watch as I bloat from the AFTERMATH! 
This video is very revealing and very fun! 
come play! 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest terranceandphillip

Lauren is lovely as always in her sexy red barely-there (even though it's a size 4X!!) lingerie as she scarfs down a generous serving of spicy chicken and rice and then chugs a glass of chocolate milk in record time!!  As hot as all that is to see, the greatest aspect of this video is how obviously in love with her own big beautiful body Lauren is!!  Her admiration for her thick sexy curves is evident throughout the clip in everything she says and does, and that's pretty frickin' hot!!!

Link to review
Guest coolkid

I absolutely L O V E this videos

Link to review
Guest Michael1984

What's more exciting than watching a beautiful Rubenesque delight like Lauren gobble up a large meal while wearing some very revealing lingerie? Perhaps only with finishing it off with a large glass of chocolate milk, which she does like a champ. No wonder she is both so hot and sweet!

Link to review
thomas91

Your so beautiful, I would love share your life become your husband and feeder and share the plate with you and touch your curves love that 

Link to review
overkill

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

In this video, Lauren eats a whole bunch of Chinese food and talks about how she's outgrowing things. With the amount she can eat, I guess there is no mystery why that is. Lauren looks super cute, as always and this video is full of her charming personality and stunning curves!

Link to review
Fionnan

This is an amazing video, but for some reason it's overexposed to a crazy extent, and the video glitches at the start, it doesn't look this overexposed in the photos, it's a shame because you're gorgeous and make great content. 

Response from the author:

We found that some can’t play it through the curvage site, but if you download it it will rid of the problem! 
we found it was my iPhone and it was recording in HDR and some phones don’t support that!:(

but my last few videos I’ve released have been completely fixed and I would love to offer you one of those to make up for it!❤️

Link to review

This is a delightful video, as I have come to expect from Lauren. Such a beautiful naughty lady with a body to die for 😍

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘

Link to review
Guest riddick1964

Lauren in a barely-there bralette is worth the price of admission alone, but add her gleefully and greedily stuffing her face with carb-heavy take out and the party gets to another level. She talks about her new sizes of clothing (no spoiler) and what a big girl she's becoming. This video is fun and flirty and all the things we love about Lauren. Watching her guzzle some chocolate whole milk at the end is the perfect dessert for this celebration of plush gluttony. Lauren is achingly beautiful and her curves are second to none. Chinese may be the meal, but Lauren is the snacc. 🔥😍🔥

Link to review
Whatsup1234

Might be the hottest stuffing video in existence 🔥🔥 I can’t get enough of that red lingerie on Lauren 😍, she looks like a legendary goddess! She demolishes that Chinese like a champ 🐷🐷 and shows off different angles of that bod while doing it! I almost thought the bottoms were off at certain points because of her massive gut lol! Love the sexy belly play too! 😍🔥😍🔥

Link to review
BiggusEggus

Another fuego video from Lauren. The various angles she shoots from gives some fantastic looks at her plush and growing body. The side angle is to die for, with all of her back rolls are on full display. Her new lingerie is awesome, especially because we get to see her fat tits barely being contained by a 4XL. If you want to see a fat queen flaunt her flab while she stuffs her face, then look no further, this video is it.

Link to review
Guest Bruno49

Check this girl out!!!!! She is eating an 4/5 spicy dish, but she is clearly the hottest thing in the room 🔥😍 Red has never looked better on a woman! Laurenlush is a must watch 😘  Plus her roommate paid for the food, she everyone wins 😉

Response from the author:

This is amazing!!!

sweet treat coming your way! 

Link to review