Is My Husband Secretly Making Me Fat? (Role Play)

$9

(0 reviews)

6 Screenshots

About This File

I'm video chatting with my best friend and confiding in her about my recent huge weight gain. Actually whining and complaining is more like it. As I show her how fat I have gotten I explain that lately I can't stop eating and my belly just keeps growing. It is huge, bloated, and uncomfortable all the time. I've outgrown all my clothes and I'm so embarrassed. The doctors can't find anything wrong, so that's good, but there is definitely something weird going on. My husband is definitely not helping things, as a matter of fact I think he may be the reason I'm so huge. But I don't know how! I do know that he seems to be attracted to big women. And then there were these mysterious packages, and he started cooking for me. And now that I'm getting so fat we're having more sex than ever. I don't know what to do but somehow I have to get this enormous belly under control. 

Edited by GluttonyGal

Other Files from GluttonyGal

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.