Creamy belly rub: Post huge burrito stuffing and dinner at Grandma's | 7:09 minutes

$5.99

Β Β  (0 reviews)

Message added by S77

10/26/2022

4 Screenshots

About This File

I wasn't planning on doing this video but after my HUGE burrito stuffing (video available) I went to Grandma's and ate more. I did not think I could possibly eat anymore food after that burrito...but I couldn't let Grandma down. After I came home and was getting changed I realized how MASSIVE my belly looked...I honestly do not think I have ever been so bloated in my life🀀 I ended up having to go to bed early (a new trend emerging post-stuffings) and had to lounge around the next day because my body was still digesting all that fooooooood πŸ₯°

Watch as I rub loads of cream on my expanded soft belly. Standing, sitting and on my knees you see me rub and jiggle my belly and titties. When I saw the roundness of my belly I could only think about how I had to show it to you.

Would you help cream my belly?πŸ’‹

Enjoy my lovelies,

AGirlWhoLikesToEat

Other Files from AGirlWhoLikesToEat

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. πŸ™Œ

There are no reviews to display.