11 Screenshots

About This File

Shar dances wearing 5 separate outfits.

Shar tucks into her lunch.. eating as many big Mac’s as she possibly can. Slurping Fanta down and letting out burps. She then shows off her bloated belly.

Shar makes up the biggest weight gain shake ever! Pouring a full carton of cream into her shake.. she chugs and chugs.. 

Shar’s belly grows to the biggest you ever seen before! She chugs, moans and burps! 

Note- There is a few focusing issues at the beginning of this video. I have lowered the price! Thankyou!

GS X x

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Mondschein

3 of 4 members found this review helpful 3 / 4 members

Wunderschöne Shar!! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ Dein Tanz im hautengen beigen Kleid ist der WAHNSINN!!!! Wie Dein sexy Bauch immer runder wird-muss man sehen!!! DU Bist ein suesser runder Engel!! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 

Link to review
Guest BillyBat

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Goddess Share has certainly transformed her body and increased her girth to goddess-like proportions. her belly just gets bigger, heavier, sexier. By the end of the video GS is so stuffed; so heavily plumped it looks as she will explode

Link to review
Guest jarhead78

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Shar is back with a VENGANCE!! 🐷🔥😍

You will not believe the sheer, unbridled gluttony on display here from this beautiful lady - scoffing 5 Big Macs then chugging the biggest most filling WG shake! 

Sat devouring the shake, there’s a point in the vid when Shar’s mass and girth hides the whole chair! 😍

There was a time when Shar could look “slim” from certain angles but not now, massive EVERYWHERE.  Puffy, thick arms and shoulders, round beautiful face, big round boobs, humongous wobbly peachy bum, outrageously jiggly, wide sticky-out belly, and massive hips and thighs.

Buy this vid and support this stunning gaining goddess on her beautiful journey to 300lbs 

Link to review
Residentsteven

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Another amazing 5 star vid from shar at the start of the vid she starts dancing in various different outfits one I definitely noticed was the one from the start of cheat day I’m surprised it still fits 😍. Then onto the food those Big Macs can be so filling for me, but shar gobbles down 4 😮 before seeing if there is room for a 5th 🥵 then she decides its time for a shake, its no wonder her belly is the biggest and roundest I have ever seen it 🐷. This is the most stuffed I have ever seen her yet, can’t wait to see what she takes on next.

Link to review
mcdorbandt

2 of 3 members found this review helpful 2 / 3 members

Holy shit, she out did herself... absolutely amazing... I pray she keeps it all in for a weigh in video soon... Shar has never looked better(bigger)...🤗😘😍🥰🍊❤️ This woman is the best thing that ever happened to this site... Her last 2 videos are the best this site have ever made available... Belly play 🥵(my favorite, especially from a lower angle & 2nd video stuffing...) really, are you trying to make us skip work to enjoy your videos... In Texas I need you to please post this incredible content after 4pm...Guys I’d make sure these videos are in your clips... Total game changer, 😎🎉🎊🍾

Thanks lady,

Link to review
ronin76

9 of 9 members found this review helpful 9 / 9 members

Wow. Shar dancing and showing off her cubby figure in all of her outfits is a great intro. You really get to see all of her curves and how tight her clothes are getting. And then the eating begins 😀. Big Mac after Big Mac until she is stuffed, but still you see her reach for another. 

“No, Shar! That’s too much shake!” is not something I ever expected to think, but seeing her prepare her massive pitcher my jaw dropped. You have to see Shar chug it until she looks too full to move and then see her drink some more. Her clothes are so tight by the end there is no covering her belly. Looks like Shar’s dancing for today is done. Time for a nap and some belly rubs, if she can get up. 

Link to review