4 Screenshots

About This File

My belly has gotten more and more enormous as I continue becoming the greediest girl there is. I just lay there moaning and groaning at the thought of becoming bigger and bigger as I caress my huge body. This 7 minute video is more than enough time to imagine you’re right there with me, standing above me looking over at my immense size! 

All the love and hugs 

CC 🧡 xx

Other Files from ChubbyCupcake

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Link to review
foball1290

Totally agree with CFH... Speechless just perfection🔥🔥🔥🐖😍

Keep growing you greedy piggy 🐽 looking forward to lbs of the new year!!

Link to review
Guest BillyBat

chubby cupcake exhales sensuously as she handles her immense beautiful belly, and there is...so...much....for her to handle

Link to review
BiggusEggus

Our greedy, gluttonous hog goddess just made an all-timer. CC's massive belly is hot as fuck, and this video's focus on it is irresistibly sexy. There's just so many jaw dropping moments. Seeing her mound of blubber rising into the air as she lies on her back, belly wobbling uncontrollably like a water bed as she plays with it. Hearing the bed creak as she struggles to sit up. Hearing her moans of pleasure as she feels just how heavy that ball of lard is, moans increasing in intensity as she gives us a little riding POV, the bed threatening to fall apart as it tries to support such a fat hog bouncing on top of it. The way her belly spills onto the mattress as she lies on her side, proudly slapping and jiggling it. This video is literally perfect, and I simply can't get enough of it. You won't be able to either.

Link to review
CFH

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Well it finally happened, I've ran out of ways to say just how incredible CC is. It was inevitable I guess, but here we are and I'm absolutely speechless. Honestly, just look at the gifs, look at her utterly beautiful face, her hair and makeup and her out of this world body, you can't go wrong with a video of CC anyway, but one focusing on that stunning belly? That's always going to be a hit. 

I honestly don't know what else to say, this is mind blowing. I mean if CC was around a few hundred years ago there'd be marble carvings of her and the roof of the Sistine Chapel would look a lot different, she's perfection. I'm still trying to think of something coherent to say but I can't, fuck this is God tier. 

Response from the author:

It always makes my day to read your reviews xxx

thank you 🧡

Link to review