7 Screenshots

About This File

Since i joined Curvage, i have been gaining weight fast and with a sole purpose in mind, to be bigger, heavier, to be massive, and this year has clearly helped me, my gluttony has been limitless, i have become much less active, lazier and have given up on cooking to eat just delivery and all the fast food and junk food my fatty hands can get, however, despite all the weight i have put on,  weighting myself was never a priority, after all, i could feel my mobility going away, i could feel my clothes getting tighter by the day, my body expanding without any measure or control, and i love it, and i want more, always more! But... I have to admit,  i was curious about my weight, so, come check with me how much i have been packing on lately!!

In this weight in 5 you will see me around what my living room looks like after a day of gorging myself, then, you will see me demolishing some food that you brought me while i talk and try to move around after being so full. Come check how big i have gotten and see how many pounds the scale shows!

Come feed this fatty!!!!

Other Files from AnnaOli

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Sylvester

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

The beautiful bikini clad Anna had been eating all afternoon, so many empty take away food packets, but Anna knows that we love to watch her eat, so she ordered some more. Knowing that she was weighing in later she devoured a couple of hamburgers with the ease of us mere mortals eating a biscuit. Anna was then very full, part sitting, part slumped on the couch, unable to move, but showing off her beautiful growing belly. A very full Anna hopped onto the scales and revealed her heaviest weight yet, a lovely set of numbers, but as Anna said some more milestones are still to be reached. A highlight of the video was a little dance and jiggle of the belly once Anna saw her weight. It is wonderful to share her gaining journey and she makes us so welcome to be part of it. I am already looking forward to the next installment.

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

😍😘

Link to review