Fat Chat, WG Shake, & Jiggles

$9.99

(9 reviews)

7 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Fat chat. Gain update. WG shake. Funnel. Twerking. Full body jiggles. Dancing. Fat chat. ~11 minutes

It's about time your favorite pig finally plopped her fat ass down for an updated fat chat. Casey's blowing up again (shocker) and there's a LOT of greedy updates to share with you. Casey goes into naughty detail about all the changes she's experiencing in her life and her body due to her uncontrollable and insatiable appetite. She's adorably excited to share it all with you. In this multi-POV clip, Casey shows it ALL off for you. She begins with a fun little dance for you to show off her EPIC booty gains. You guys have given her a bubble butt, bigger than she ever imagined it would be. She shows off her full, plump udders and of course, the massive beach ball gut she's grown. All that dancing and talking gets Casey hungry. What do pigs do when they're hungry? They FEED. So of course, Casey whips herself up a WG shake and funnels it in mere seconds for you. She talks about how she's using her funnel more and more to truly embrace pig life. This clip has it all - fat chat, gain updates, sexy dancing, fat jiggles, and a greedy funnel feeding. Enjoy! Casey sure did ;) 

----------------------------------------

REVIEWS // If you enjoyed this video, a review/comment/reaction is always SO appreciated and they absolutely make my day!

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support [HERE].

💥Find more of my hot clips HERE 💥Chat with me HERE 💥

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

TheGoldenDun

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

I’ve seen past videos when Casey would talk AND jiggle her massive body. But there are none now that compares to this new addition on her journey to becoming a FAT PIG!🐷 Her fat butt and belly just ripples from her sexy dance and twerk, the best moments when she slows down the video so you can see all the crevices of her jiggles in those fat areas😍. Her belly and butt slaps drives you over the edge while she dances, I think that the most active that she has danced in a while. And I must say, it’s very sexy the way she moves! She tells you all of her recent updates in life while grabbing herself non-stop, and you can even see it in her eyes when she grabs her most pleasurable areas as they roll up in sexual bliss❤️. She can no longer fit in small places or furniture, she needs new chairs almost every week to sit on. And I’m pretty sure that makes you all want to be her seat😉. Everything about Casey makes you think “god I wish I could feed you now!” She is becoming fatter and fatter and I swear her shake has even made her fatter! There’s no turning back now, Casey is getting bigger every day. And she loves it! Another exciting chapter in the life of our lovely cute FAT piggy! Casey!❤️😍🐷❤️

Link to review
Tastic1

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Awesome clip :) 

Casey talk's about the recent changes and how her gain has effected every aspect of her life.

The clip finishes with Casey necking a weight gain shake and twerking her fat (and getting fatter) arse close to the camera.

Link to review
otinlopus_pocus

Oh my God! It is unfathomable of how great this video is! Casey talks about her life while showing the progress she has made. If you like content where she is super happy and content with her mighty belly then this video is for you! Her belly is the best out their and the video really makes you want to have it! Awesome video would very very much recommend!

Response from the author:

Thank you so so much for this review ❤️ I'm so happy you enjoyed it

Link to review
jacksprat

There are a few moments in a person's life that stand out as especially meaningful. These moments define us, and we cherish them. I'm talking about major life-changing events. That could be your first kiss, perhaps the birth of your firstborn, or like me, watching Casey bounce her fats in this video. A nice thing about this special moment with Casey is that I can re-watch it and re-live it whenever I wish. Ten full minutes of Casey showing off her recent gains. Believe me, they are tremendous. 
Here's the thing, You love FAT. Especially sexy fat girls.That's why you're here reading this. And Casey's got it. Plenty. She is well aware of how much you adore her for it. So what does she do? She FLAUNTS her fat butt right in your face. It is massive and powerful. A beautiful butt slightly pink from her slapping.
You can see Casey is just as pleased with her sexy fat gains as you are. She's absolutely thrilled. She is all too happy to drive you into a state of excited reverence. You will be captured as she describes her appetite which built her magnificent figure. This beautiful young woman eats more than you may have thought possible. She's greedy. Casey knows you love her more than anything else in your world. Yet owning you with her beauty is not enough for her. She wants to totally exploit your admiration. Compounding your allegiance with more and more gains of luscious soft fat. You can see the joy on her face as she describes her gains. Casey is just so beautiful as she smiles, slapping her "tree-trunk" thighs. Proudly jiggling her gracefully fattened arms, and bragging about her monstrous butt.
She's especially proud of her fat tits. Casey never was a busty girl as a young athlete. No doubt she admired the bouncy boobs of her classmates and friends. But lately her boob growth has exploded. And Casey is ecstatic about it. They've grown so fat, plump and round so quickly. It's as though Casey funnels her Serious Mass WG shakes directly into them. And she gives us an example of that. Pouring a couple days worth of her dense calorie rich growth formula in a NY minute. Boom! That WG shake is gone and it seems to show up immediately as Breast fat. They are blowing up like a time-lapse video. I can just imagine a sad flat chested Casey standing bust to bust with one of her full C classmates. Then Casey starts gaining. Casey fills out to match and then dwarf her rivals. And Casey lights up with pride like a comic book super-villain. Lording her sexy fat tits. Gaining power, beauty and dominance over her now pathetic classmates. "Now who's the Big-titty Busty cam-girl!  Mwah-hahaha!" 
This video shows just how successful Casey has been. There's no fake-out bloating to appear bigger and inflated. She wants you to see her permanent gains of soft sensual fat. To be captivated by the way she jiggles and bounces. And she does just that. You just might end up losing weight from jacking off while she continues to pour it on.
Now; Would I say she's become the most beautiful woman on the planet? Yes. Yes I would. Maybe that's because I feel like I love her after seeing this video. But Casey and I are sure that you will too. You can't help it. Remember? You love FAT. And now Casey IS Fat. Serious, slow motion waves of glorious fat. 

Link to review
pgtip00

For anybody that has followed Casey for even a brief period, it is obvious that she has blown up massively in the last couple of months.  That already huge belly has got bigger and rounder and heavier and is developing some serious hang!  Casey somehow manages to bounce that belly - and he rapidly growing ass - around the screen for your viewing pleasure, before sitting down and giving us the sexiest fat chat she has ever given.  She talks about how hard it is to hold herself up straight, how the simplest tasks are becoming harder to do and how she is constantly out of breath from lugging that huge body around.  Her hunger has grown with her body, and her capacity to stuff has become simply incredible - as evidenced by the ultra quick funnelling of a wg shake.  Sexy fat piggy is getting sexier and fatter.  She's on the way to her goal - and she could not be happier about it!

Link to review
ZAIZEK

I watched the luciousclip yesterday and this today and holy fudge your body has increased and got so much fatter in only 1,5 month! with those epic shakes you consume and you litterarly all the time and do huge stuffings I can see why! the slow-mo part is so erotic and your chin is so huge, wow ❤️ the twerking and dancing can't be gorgotten cause thats just insanely hot ❤️ this video is just as epic as all the rest of yours ❤️ 100 % reccomend ❤️ 

Link to review
Guest Ljj

Oh my God. This is the greatest video ever. I’m not a person for hyperbole. I’m not lying holy shit. Casey is so bouncy and she literally shows you multiple times from MULTIPLE angles. She’s constantly hungry and horny and literally needed a new chair at work she’s so fat. If you love anything on earth, buy this clip. Casey is worth her weight in gold for the things she does in this video. So fat Ugh

Link to review
jackal27

OMG if there are any out there that may have questioned the gain in Casey’s booty, let your doubts be quickly dismissed with this clip. Casey opens giving a close up dance of her much fuller, rounder ass cheeks shaking, twerking slapping together in such a hot rhythm. And this is just a warm up to her soon to arrive clip where this is the primary focus 😍. Afterwards, Casey eases her sexy girth down and has a lovely fat chat about how no plateau can stop her gain. Her appetite knows no boundaries, so much so she even sneaks in emergency snacks whenever possible at work until she can get back home to fully engage in her sloth and gluttonous ways. She’s of course visibly larger here, but when she adds in the slow motion of her belly and boobs jiggling and plopped together in pretty much hypnotic to watch. And to conclude this already incredible clips she chugs a weight gain shake through her funnel. I wish I could be there funnel feeding her, rubbing her belly, back and feet after long day of work to repay her for providing such a wonderful clip, again, well worth the purchase. 😍🤯🔥

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

Casey is such a joy to watch and is just adorable and lovable! She jiggles and bounces her huge gut and butt, showing off her new gains! This happy fat girl is well on her way to 300 and with her funnel in 1 hand, it will be a matter of months, nay weeks until she hits that milestone at the rate she's going! As always, her lovely voice takes us on a journey of all her new struggles with her new weight - the good kind of struggles of course! The best part about Casey is her amazing spirit and love for life that she brings to gaining, but you can tell she has that love for everything in her life - she is one of a kind and I am so excited to keep supporting her and see how big we can make her wonderful obese body grow! Casey, this is your best clip so far and it's just the beginning, Honey! 🥰

Link to review