Eating Jollibee Until I Can't Move

$6.99

(5 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Fast Food Stuffing • Pushing Limits • Snoring • Tight Clothes • Muffin Top • Gravy Chug • Chugging • Burping • Fat Chat • Fat Struggles • Belly Play • Bouncing ~ 36 Minutes

•••••••••••••••••••••••

It shouldn't be a surprise that I absolutely LOVE Jollibee but I've never lived in delivery range of one, until now!

To celebrate I decided to order a HUGE meal fit for 4+ people and pack every last bite into my growing fat body...

Fried chicken, mashed potatoes, spaghetti, noodles, rice, pies and more all fell victim to my bulging gut...but not without a fight!

I pushed myself hard to get down all this delicious food, you can really see me struggling and slowing down towards the end as I push every last bit past my grease covered lips 🥵

I was so full and packed that I had to take a quick nap to be able to get more down, you'll get to listen to me snore for a bit before I wake myself up to finish my dessert 😏

After it all, not joking I could not get up for the life of me. I literally ate until I couldn't get up off the couch 😅

•••••••••••••••••••••••

Other Files from Mochii Babii

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest BlackPeter57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

😍😘

Link to review
Guest brcyllr

That's funny how you asked "when is my belly going to stop growing?"... if you keep eating like this, it will never stop growing!  (and we know you'll never stop eating like this)

Link to review
Curvygurly

Wow... 🤩 😳 😯 ❤️ Every time I think Mochi can’t get any hotter, she blows me away again. BUY THIS VIDEO! 

Link to review