10 Screenshots

About This File

I ordered a large pizza, garlic rolls and cheese bread to stuff my belly to my limit: I fold the pizza in half to make a big sandwich and take bites of it while the grease runs down my arms and boobs, my chin and belly all covered in fat ๐Ÿฅต

It's heavy and greasy, Im sweaty and thirsty... Im so out of shape! Moving around is becoming so hard and everything is so heavy.ย I need to put my hair up trying to feel fresher but I guess its more about the extra 150lbs than my hair.... I finish my pizza standing up to release the pressure a little bit from my gut. The cheese fat is clear on my elbows and my face is shiney from it: its very much obvious that Im nothing more than a slobby, hungry, fat pig ๐Ÿท

ย 

Other Files from Thatfatguineapig

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. ๐Ÿ™Œ

Guest ExponentialGrowth

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Thatfatguineapig is back doing what she does best: pigging out on pizza. She casually eats a huge pizza and sides while sipping from a coke 2L like the giant sloppy pig ๐Ÿท that she is. At the end of the video, she how's off her heaving extended gut as she burps and drinks more coke. Her stomach looks rock hard and distended with pizza. She struggles to lift it as she stands in front of the camera.

The neat little bow around her belly nearly snaps as the prize hog swells beneath it. She clearly enjoys making a fat slob of herself, or rather, letting herself be put on display, showing to us the fat pig that she truly is inside. Looking forward to seeing much more of this growing, ravenous pig in the new year. ๐Ÿ˜˜

Link to review