3 Screenshots

About This File

FAT-CHAT TIME!

It’s LaurenLush’s Birthday Party... A day of celebration and cheer, but there’s one problem. No one showed up.

Now faced with all of this cake Lauren is left stuffing her face with desserts as she reads the terrible text messages her “friends” have to say about her weight and why they didn’t show up!
Lauren continues to deny her current HUGE weight gain by cramming frosting into her pie hole and investigating her NOT SO LITTLE body. 
Is Lauren fat? Does she just love to eat and can’t control it?

enjoy her fat chat, reactions to fat texts, body rubs, belly squeezes and watch as Lauren serves her belly on a platter! 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

BiggusEggus

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Fantastic video! I love the seesaw between denying how fat she's getting and justifying devouring another slice of cake - especially because her greedy desire for more always wins. No wonder her belly looks so huge in this video, and the views of her body throughout the clip are sublime. Don't miss out!

Response from the author:

You just made my day! Thank you! I love this review so much! 

Link to review
Guest terranceandphillip

I very much hope that this roleplay has no real life basis because frankly that would really be quite sad.  Like seriously, why on earth would anyone want to miss out on Lauren's party?  The good news is she gets to have all the treats to herself, but still, Lauren definitely needs to get some better friends, ones that will be able to recognize her as the beautiful, amazing, and awesome person she is!!

Literally everything about @LaurenLush absolutely deserves to be celebrated, and you don't need to look any further than this clip to be convinced of that!!  From her pretty outfit, the adorable way she has her hair done up, her endearingly cute expressions and mannerisms, her fun attitude . . . And did I mention her curves?!?  Lauren's epic cleavage is on display throughout the entire video, thanks to the tight little dress she's got on, which of course she pulls up about halfway through to let out her wonderfully plump and tubby tummy!!  True, the video starts off a little sad, but by the end it has indeed turned into a celebration of how much of a sweet, charming, and yes - pudgy! - princess Lauren has become!! ❤️

Haha you’re the best.

this is one of my first videos and I truly tried to do more of a drama role than fetish 😂

I will always be a drama geek at heart! Lol

Link to review
Tendedsugar

It’s no secret that Lauren has gotten FATTTT🐷 she doesn’t see it herself yet, but that why I’m here to point out how she’s grown I’m so many spots that it’s so noticeable😍😉

Link to review
Tedthebellboy

I wish she hosted more events that no one came to. She's stunning, great acting, and really puts away a cake. Fantastic video!

Link to review
overkill

Lauren is as seductive as always in this video. We are treated to hot denial of weight gain chat and cake stuffing. We also get to see Lauren lick frosting off of a cake, her fingers and her boob, which might be the hottest thing ever

Link to review
Guest Old soul

This is cute but the story behind it made me a little sad 😅

Link to review
AllContrast

I love this video! The eating, the innocence, the pouting, all adorable but also sexy with her big belly hanging out and her appetite always making her eat more and more. Cant say enough about Lauren's vids 😍

You’re my favorite ! Haha. You already know that. Lol

Link to review
pirateman123

A perfect video! Absolutely stunning all around

Thank you so incredibly much!!! 

Link to review
Henke

Relaxing and calming video i can.t get my eyes from Laurens diamonda to eyes they are marvelous❤❤❤ Of course i enjoyed her senseless cakestuffing too. Masterpiece😍

Thank you sooooo much! 

Link to review
Guest riddick1964

I almost didn't get this one because I'm more into videos of women celebrating their weight gain than denying it, but Lauren squeezed into a tiny dress with a sexy updo is too much to resist. I'm really glad I gave in. She is so charming and delightful as she gobbles down her cake. (She may even have to clean her cleavage in a very sexy way after a little mishap!) Lauren's cleavage is out of control in this video and her tummy reveal is incredibly hot. Lauren's fun personality makes her amazing for role playing videos like this. She's absolutely stunning in this video, so even if weight gain denial isn't your thing, It's still worth the price of admission. 

You’re amazing ❤️❤️❤️

Link to review
Whatsup1234

Simply another masterpiece 😍 This one has to be in the Mount Rushmore of Lauren videos! It was hilarious watching her deny she was fat and then demolish an entire plate full of cake lol! She looked so soft in that dress/shirt lol and that luscious belly is looking hot AF 🔥🔥🔥 Obviously well worth the price 👏👏

You are so incredibly sweet and wonderful! Thank you for the INCREDIBLE feedback! 

Link to review