4,2kg of lasagna, cokes and dessert

$9.99

(2 reviews)

8 Screenshots

About This File

In this video I'm eating 2,6kg of lasagna 😋, nearly 1L of coke 🥤 and 600g of cake 🍰. So, a total of 4,2kg!!! 😱 Will I manage to eat and drink everything? 🤔 I'm also gonna speak french and will have some really great burps (you'll just absolutely love them 😉)!

Other Files from Curvage Guest

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

bigboy1992

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

It's nice to see you back on the site. This and your KFC video have to be my favorites that you have made so far. Your capacity is just amazing and your belly is cute. I love the Sheron tattoo you have. You had some pretty impressive burps and your belly got pretty big towards the end. I hope you stick around and make some more videos. Did you end up giving your cats some of your lasagna at the end? Also if your are more comfortable speaking French in your videos, then stick to speaking French.

Link to review
TerraFrench

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Je recommande cette vidéo !😉

Ta présentation Julie est au top, trop hâte de voir tes prochains clips vidéos !!😊

Response from the author:

Un tout grand merci, ça me fait super plaisir ! J'essaie vraiment de faire de mon mieux 😊

Link to review