7 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Two girls. Stuffing. Feeding each other. Force feeding. Belly play. Fat chat. SSBBW. BBW.  ~25 minutes

The last of Casey's clips filmed with Lucious a few weeks ago and of course, she saved the best for last! Casey and Luscious are so greedy. They sit down and sink into the bed for a delicious stuffing turned force feeding. This is a long clip that offers a bit of everything - classic stuffing, detailed and  fat chat, playing with each other's bellies, feeding each other, and then the best bit is at the end where Lucious force feeds Casey. Casey eats in complete haste feeling more inspired than ever to blow up to Luscious's size. They take turns feeding each other while talking about sexy feedee things. Towards the end, Luscious points out how Casey is starting to burst out of her lingerie. Casey is STRUGGLING and her gut is so visibly full. Luscious force feeds her the rest, telling her that she needs to catch up if Casey hopes to be an SSBBW like her. This is a long clip. For reference, the first 10 minutes if classic stuffing/eating, the middle is when they start to play with each other's bellies more as they get full, and the end is where Luscious force feeds Casey! 😚

NOTE: This clip was originally going to be split into two for $10.99 each, so I've instead decided to just post it as one for less than what that would've been. Thank you guys for always making this so fun ❤️ 

----------------------------------------

REVIEWS // If you enjoyed this video, a review/comment/reaction is always SO appreciated and they absolutely make my day!

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support [HERE].

💥Find more of my hot clips HERE 💥Chat with me HERE 💥

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

jacksprat

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Twent-Five Minutes. It's FEEDING TIME. This is Epic in so many ways. 25 minutes of cock-grabbing excitement. The epic Cast is Luscious and Casey. World Class Beauties and all those incomprehensible pounds of fat on one bed. And we are here for feeding time. You know that's the best time to be at the farm or the zoo. Watching the enormous beasts eat, and eat. 
The clip begins with Giggling. Casey's genuine giddiness sets the tone as she pans across the banquet of fattening treats sharing the bed with our lovely Stars. The girls don't waste any time deciding to get right down to business. We know these girls can eat like champs, because they are. There's so much fat on both of them there can be no question. And here we get a glimpse of that action. 
I can't help myself but to be reminded of feeding time at the zoo. Pandas, specifically. Luscious is like a shockingly fat Mama Panda Bear intent on building up Casey's fat for the coming winter. While adorable Casey is the fat and cuddly Baby Panda always playfully bouncing and Roly-Poly. Rolling on the bed, bouncing her belly. Tumbling over to soothe, stroke, pat and yes... KISS Luscious's tremendous belly.
Casey has immense star quality and it's difficult to take your eyes off her happy face. She's got a natural camera awareness and entertains us throughout the entire 25 minutes. She's sincerely thrilled to be there with the ponderous and aptly nicknamed Luscious. Casey narrates her way through the feeding. She manages to talk about getting fatter. Even dreaming of eating other foods such as grilled cheese with cream cheese while the food in her hands just disappears into her belly. Luscious is a bit more demure. She is well aware she can grab up all the attention with the girth of her belly. Occasionally Luscious reminds us of this power, by giving herself a little jiggle or simply admiring and stroking the immense spread of fat in her lap. When she does this, everything else disappears and you must watch the hynoptic power of the ocean of belly mass flowing with tidal forces. Casey also looks to her in amazement, hungry to have a belly like that of her own. And she's rapidly on her way. This clip shows us how she is getting there. Casey does it because she LOVES it. She loves every bite, every ounce, every shared moment. Look at her Beautiful face again. Her fat lovely face framed with a halo of rich fat shiny hair. Her eyes roll back in her own ecstasy as she is spoonfed by her idol once again. She giggles like a GREEDY comic book villain throwing her head back intensely aware of her mouthful, her swallowing, her fattening. It is all so intimate, so genuine, that it really feels private. We feel grateful and especially fortunate to witness these two extremely sexy girls play. And the game is all about food. Constant food for 24 minutes. Until there's not a crumb left of course. These fatties are meticulous to scrape up every calorie. Eating the crumbs off of their own bellies. 
To be entirely honest. This video took me three viewings before I was able to watch it from start to finish. It's all so delicious I came in the midst of watching. And it is all so good, I didn't want to just coast through to the end. So I 'Pause'. and return later when I am recharged. Because there can be no doubt, These Two Lovely Fat Women will empty you out as they fill themselves up. 

Link to review
Guest Feeder1038

Very hot!

Loved seeing you 2 together!

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

If you haven't noticed by now, Casey is getting FAT! She is on a mission to grow into an enormous ssbbw much like Luscious so she has been hanging with her and letting Luscious' enormous belly and eating habits rub off further on to her, and man is there some rubbing in this clip! These 2 go to town on all kinds of great food and even stuff and force feed each other! So much sensual lady on lady action and of course Casey steals the show! I've always thought Casey was one of the most beautiful women on Earth, even when she was a stick, but to see her growing and growing further, she is now clearly the most beautiful woman I've ever seen! If you love to see stuffings, rubbings and force feeding as well as sexy voices, faces and bellies, then this is a MUST for you!!!! 😍 You always outdo yourself, Casey! Loved it!

Link to review
TheGoldenDun

Casey saved the best for last in this new video featuring her and Luscious! Watch as they feed and envy and touch each other’s bellies! Casey swallows her food with her head held proudly high as her gut distends. And Luscious with her beautiful MASSIVE belly as she juggles and caresses it, Casey can’t NOT touch her! A must buy for all to see!❤️❤️❤️

Link to review
Guest Ljj

Wow two hogs doing literally what they were out on planet earth for. Stuffing and stuffing and stuffing. So hot and sensual and Casey and Luscious feed each other bite after bite it a meal that would feed a normal amount of 10 people. But hogs eat for 5. Oh and this clip is 25 MINUTES. You get to see two hogs in their most comfortable environment for half an hour. Literally nothing better than seeing them stuff their face with another bite and know how much bounce it adds to their huge guts ugh 

Link to review
jackal27

Wow Casey wasn’t joking in her earlier posts that she had saved the best for last of her clips with SSBBW Luscious. Maybe it’s just me, but I think it is so hot hear a fat feedee woman talk about how much she loves how big she is getting in girth as well as appetite, and here we have that always lovable Casey with Luscious who’s beauty is matched by her overwhelming size. Nearly 25 minutes of seeing these two beauties feed each other and compliment how full and fat they are. They each discuss their favorite eating habits and favorite foods. I love how Casey so clearly wishes to be as big as Luscious or maybe even bigger. That said, there are so many great angles that show just how big Casey is becoming. Her belly definitely swells much larger as it is constantly stuffed and the side shots I think  are best showing it such a big, round belly hang. Oh how i wish I could’ve been feeding these two beauties myself has they fuller and fatter but watching it was also very seductive and arousing, so buy it. 😍🔥👍

Link to review
ZAIZEK

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

this is just a clip on a whole new level, just the length of 24 minutes is so nice. Ive seen a few collabs over the years but this is just by far the most sexy amazing clip of them all! , Casey has the most sexy gorgeous face and lucious has a really beautiful doughy body thats just really hot when she plays with .of course its as most as sexy when they play with eachother too. Perfect pick of food allthorugh the clip, the feeding part is just really amazing and certainly one of the most epic things ive watched ❤️ Casey's laugh is so adorable its just outstanding how a woman can sound and be that mesmerizing, thanks u 2 for bringing this video to the site! 100 % reccomend everyone to see it!! 

Link to review