7 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Two girls. Stuffing. Feeding each other. Force feeding. Belly play. Fat chat. SSBBW. BBW.  ~25 minutes

The last of Casey's clips filmed with Lucious a few weeks ago and of course, she saved the best for last! Casey and Luscious are so greedy. They sit down and sink into the bed for a delicious stuffing turned force feeding. This is a long clip that offers a bit of everything - classic stuffing, detailed and  fat chat, playing with each other's bellies, feeding each other, and then the best bit is at the end where Lucious force feeds Casey. Casey eats in complete haste feeling more inspired than ever to blow up to Luscious's size. They take turns feeding each other while talking about sexy feedee things. Towards the end, Luscious points out how Casey is starting to burst out of her lingerie. Casey is STRUGGLING and her gut is so visibly full. Luscious force feeds her the rest, telling her that she needs to catch up if Casey hopes to be an SSBBW like her. This is a long clip. For reference, the first 10 minutes if classic stuffing/eating, the middle is when they start to play with each other's bellies more as they get full, and the end is where Luscious force feeds Casey! 😚

NOTE: This clip was originally going to be split into two for $10.99 each, so I've instead decided to just post it as one for less than what that would've been. Thank you guys for always making this so fun ❤️ 

----------------------------------------

REVIEWS // If you enjoyed this video, a review/comment/reaction is always SO appreciated and they absolutely make my day!

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support [HERE].

💥Find more of my hot clips HERE 💥Chat with me HERE 💥

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Curvage Model
5 hours ago, MarshallT said:

Looks amazing, Love!

Thanks babe! I have a feeling you’re gonna love it ❤️

4 hours ago, FASWE87 said:

the gifs and the photos says it all! these 2 girls did the hottest collab in the community! cold beverage and tissues fixed!

Heheh thanks love! I’ll have to do another collab soon ❤️

• Curvage Model
3 hours ago, jackal27 said:

I just love Casey’s clips. And it’s even more so when it’s a combo with another beautiful model like Luscious 😍

And I just love YOU ❤️ So glad you enjoyed it love.

2 hours ago, Ljj said:

Another winner hog. LOVED this series with Luscious 

Hehehe I knew you'd love all this girl on girl fun. Thanks babe ❤️ 

Indeed Casey, you saved the best for last. Every moment I see you turn to look at Luscious I can see the sexual envy in your eyes. You can’t even get your hands off her belly. And I know you definitely enjoy it when Luscious feeds you and grabs your fat belly❤️ I love seeing you lift your head up to swallow whole every bite of food you are fed. And I love it when you give Luscious kisses on her belly!❤️😍❤️ Seeing you both together, you and Luscious are a dynamic FAT duo! Love you both!❤️❤️❤️

• Curvage Model

Thank you all SO MUCH ❤️ 

12 more hours to submit reviews for this special offer! For those who participated, sexy surprises go out tomorrow! I will also announce the winner of the hottest review! ❤️ 

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.