(Roleplay) How-To: Feedee BBWification

$7

(12 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

It's a dream world where every girl wants to become a feedee BBW. In this clip, I share tips that have helped me maintain my new lifestyle as a growing pig girl and talk about things I did when I was thin and athletic that you should avoid. I discuss the importance of making comfortable places to sit, being lazy, and having snacks readily available. I also explain the hungry-lazy-horny-fatter feedback loop. I show how you can bend over with a belly, and how to avoid it entirely. I measure my belly and give ideas for motivation to grow. I share what I have in my growing girl wardrobe, and end by popping some shirt buttons to show you some fun things you can do with your outgrown clothes. 
**to be clear, I am playing a dumb influencer girl character, replete with uptalk, likes, and um’s**

Other Files from goodgirlgrow

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

hgfa701

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This is one of my biggest fantasies - a world where we see fat as the desirable state of being that it is. Feedees are the norm, and GGG is their queen and idol. It's so hot - the normalisation of this into the mainstream - and GGG pulls it off immensely. It helps that she has the sexiest belly, tits, ass and face going. Sensational vid ❤️

Response from the author:

Yayyyy!!! I’m so glad you enjoyed it :) 

Link to review
STCChristopher

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

I think as cool as this video is this film did not seem as natural or honest. This was a video where I felt like I was watching someone trying to recall a script or recall what to say from memory and so it feels rushed or not natural in the way this video is presented. Now not saying this video is not sexy and attractive but in some ways it looses the vibe. Now if you are not paying attention to the dialogue and focusing mainly on the body then you will probably enjoy this clip. I think this is pretty good but I don't think this video is as good as some other videos I have seen from GoodGirlGrows. But I would still think this is a pretty good video. 

That’s the point! Hahahahaha. It’s supposed to feel like a dumb, vapid YouTuber is talking to you. But hey! This review lets me know I nailed it 😂 I’m glad you could still enjoy it visually despite not liking the character I was playing.

Link to review
Kenzo998

I love this clip, it feels like something from an alternate universe, where the world is run by a dictatorship that encourages women to gain weight.

Of course, GGG is the ultimate propaganda tool, too blissfully unaware that she’s being utilised like a farm animal being fattened up. I can’t wait till we catch back up with her for another instalment miles and pounds down the road.

I love your take on this clip!! Thank you so much for writing a review ❤️

Link to review
Jackryan

When did GGG get so ridiculously sexy?? I feel like just a few months ago I was like ‘yeah, she has promise’ and now I’m like DROOLING over this fucking Goddess. Previous to this video I was just a casual GGG fan... Now though? It’s going to be hard to stop myself from picking up every one from here on out 🖤💕🖤One Piece Japan GIF

Omgggg! 💕🐷 that was the cutest, sweetest review ever 🙈 I’m glad you’re enjoying the new and improved fat me 😋 thank you!!

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

😍😘

Link to review
Conjohn92

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

There is plenty to say about how hot this video is. But good lord is GGG consistently putting out the hottest variety of content. Her ability to Role Play as a valley girl is top notch.

If I could live in the universe where this weight gain influencer video was mainstream reality, you'd have to sign me up right away. GGG pulls off a level of ditzyness in this video that you get lost in the bimbo airhead character she's portraying. If you like watching dumb fat girls stammer out tips on how to gain weight, sandwiched between "likes" and "umms", then this is your video.

You could probably say this about every new video she puts out, but I've never seen GGG look fatter. There is no doubt you're getting a fat girl in your videos from here on out. She's at a point in her weight where there is absolutely no predicting she's anything other then fat. If you were describing GGG to a friend, you'd have to make sure to say "Well, she's a big girl.." before going further.

10/10

“She’s a big girl” 🙃💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦

thank you for this thoughtful review 😘

Link to review
jajakeke

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

this video is too hot!!!

I think you could do the plot continuation, but with a binge of food, as if it were a second lesson

you could start by saying:

"Today we are going to put into practice some tips to be able to fill my belly to the fullest like a good pig that i'am"

then you can get carried away and get messy and horny, devouring tacos in one bite due to arousal

Oh, that’s a great idea! Thank you!

Link to review
BiggusEggus

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

This video should be required for any aspiring feedees. What advice could be better than "The most important things are to stay hungry and horny." It's obvious that this sexy piggy has accomplished those in spades, and the horny, belly slapping craze she follows it up with is amazing. Between her constantly fingering her belly button and her moans of pleasure as she pops the buttons off of a way-too-small top, you can tell that GGG genuinely loves being the greedy hog she's become and it's amazing to watch. 

It was a lot of fun to shoot! And it’s true 🐷 I love being a greedy piggy. Thank you for this awesome review!

Link to review
Lunchtime

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

️This Clip contains layers of both fat and irony what a masterpiece

I’m glad you enjoyed my layer cake of fat fantasy ❤️

Link to review
akula1369

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

GGG's belly is bulging and popping out of her yoga pants as she gives tongue-in-cheek advice on how to become a BBW.  You get to see her huge body from multiple angles as she describes the methods she used to get so large and plump.  And it's a parody of fitness "influencers," so really its a subversive commentary on modern society.  That's something you don't get from every feedism clip.

Hahaha! I like to think of gaining as a social experiment sometimes 😋 glad you enjoyed it

Link to review