5 Screenshots

About This File

I'm in for one hell of a challenge thanks to the lovely dedication of my followers. My followers decided that my stuffing was going one of my best yet, with over 10k calories going into my belly (and that's just what I could finish!). Split between two meals or pizza and fried chicken sandwiches, I'm in for a whole world of trouble! Luckily for me, I love a challenge, especially one that tastes as good as pizza! In this super casual video I invite you into my most intimate stuffing. One without all the production and glamour, where I can just relax and pig out to my heart's deepest desires. I show you myself from new angles while showing off my new booty and belly gains (believe me there noticeable)! This food feels so good in my tummy, and all the added calories allow me to really enjoy myself! Thanks for all your continued love and support! 
Clip features: belly jiggle, belly button play, stuffing, calorie mention, booty shaking, moaning, light burping

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.