A Fatter Future

$6.99

(3 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Fat Chat • Milkshake Funnel • Immobility Chat • Fat Fantasies • Fat Struggles • Belly Play ~ 11 Minutes

•••••••••••••••••••••••

Join me as I talk about my sexy future fat fantasies! 

How big am I going to get? Fantasies of immobility, getting stuck in doorways, breaking furniture…I dive into all the fantasies of a growing fatty...

I start to really turn myself on as I imagine myself bigger and bigger while I chug multiple milkshakes through a funnel!

Slowly but surely all my fat fantasies are becoming reality as I inch my way to an even fatter future!

•••••••••••••••••••••••

As always, reviews are greatly appreciated!

Other Files from Mochii Babii

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

topgear007

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I don't buy videos often but sometimes I just want to support Mochii. She's incredible! Gaining and gaining, I love how big her belly has gotten, it's insane. Big fat gut covered in stretchmarks. When it was april and may I thought: wow she has changed. Now she looks like completly different person - big fat slob. She's so cute when she speaks of her feeder and her lifestyle changes. I hope that by buing this video I support Mochii growing immobile fantasy, she's a real godess. 

Link to review