6 Screenshots

About This File

I dance. I talk about my most recent vacation. I show off and play with my belly. I chug a gaining shake.

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Freecoins458

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

My first time buying a clip from Goddess Shar, and it was sooook worth it! I loved how much of her gorgeous face and belly we got to see! Can’t wait to buy her next clip.

overall loved this vid and would recommend anyone else that loves beautiful BBWs to get this clip too!

Link to review
Mondschein

· Edited by Mondschein

2 of 5 members found this review helpful 2 / 5 members

Wahnsinn! So rund war Shar noch nie !! Ihr Bauch-ein Traum !!! Unbedingt ansehen! Ihr Busen sprengt alles !! Ich liebe alles an Ihr !!!! Hoffe Sie steigt bald auf die Waage !!❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 

Link to review
ronin76

3 of 5 members found this review helpful 3 / 5 members

Can’t recommend this video enough. You know it is going to be great from the start which is just...🍑🍑 😉.

Shar’s fat talk videos are always some of my favorites with Shar giving a little glimpse into her life, and not just how she is too fat for her top, and getting fatter. Shar describing her holiday while scarfing down on ice cream and playing with her extra soft looking belly is perfection. Sounds like she came back with quite an appetite. Hopefully she can get enough McDonalds, Burger King, shakes, and good spag bol🍝 to fill her up and add some more to her growing curves.

Link to review
Guest jarhead78

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

This clip is Shar’s hottest EVER, hands down!! She is noticeably at her heaviest and biggest ❤️

From her devouring an ice cream whilst telling us all the funny shenanigans of her holiday (her girth causing a poor guy that tried giving her a piggy-back to fall over backwards, to conceding that heels “shouldn’t be worn by fat girls”).  
It’s so hot to see this BIG, voluptuous, obese, jiggly, beautiful goddess describing herself as a “fat girl”, her belly jiggling mesmerisingly as she laughs, when not too long ago she was a 9st girl that turned up on Curvage and said “I’m here to grow”, now here we are 10-11st later! 😍

The last half of the vid focuses on her devouring a WG shake and at one point, breaking her top with her bigger-than-ever, huge boobs. The sheer size she looks at the end is unbelievable, belly cascading out so far and so jiggly, wide thick hips and thighs and huge butt, that once slender face now round - true BBW status! 

Link to review
mcdorbandt

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

This video is amazing... Her body is breath taking. That booty, That belly, & Those lips... What an angle 😘🥰😍🍑🍊❤️🤟🏼 I’ve been a fan of hers for a long time & can 100% attest that this is her best work. Y’all need this video in your collection... If videos like this came around every day the world would be a better place... 🤗 Thank you Shar🤗

Link to review
Anthony033

6 of 6 members found this review helpful 6 / 6 members

Shar is just so so so beautiful the gain shakes are just doing wonders she looking thick as 🥰

Link to review
Matty_

14 of 14 members found this review helpful 14 / 14 members

Definitely at her heaviest Shar talks about her recently holiday and how she’s getting too heavy for her heels 😏 Gulping down her dense shake, her massive tummy starts to balloon even further. Quoting Shar, you can fall on me like a big f#cking sack of potatoes anytime love 🥔💥🤤

7876D764-A175-4DBA-9824-6934BE03398D.jpeg

46B5B5CC-2747-4CAB-88B1-FCD3E234D9D6.jpeg

125361AA-EBC4-40C0-B4E3-618CB4DB2F76.jpeg

77D58C4E-5D2F-4452-8466-B699E300729D.jpeg

9EA66FC0-8A1B-4CC7-BFEC-4697ECDFC0DA.jpeg

9AA4AA5D-B5D3-4F45-899C-DA4F4364FCD3.jpeg

Link to review
Residentsteven

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

Shar’s belly is bigger than ever in this and that’s not the only thing that’s grown her boobs are just spilling out of her bra to 😍. There are plenty of fun stories from shar’s recent holiday, that you need to hear. I love that missed McDonald’s & Burger King and scoffed down a ton of it soon has you got back to the U.K. 🐷. Shar finishes the vid by chugging down a shake and telling us what she plans next for her gain. With plenty of jigging and wobbling of her full belly. This is a vid you don’t want to miss, 5 stars.

Link to review