8 Screenshots

About This File

Lately all I want to do is eat. I can't seem to help myself. And my belly is really starting to show the effects of me stuffing myself round the clock. I confess to you my lack of control and what it's doing to me. At the same time I manage to go through a few sodas and an entire box of croissants with little effort. Maybe I'm possessed,  or cursed, or it's some kind of illness. What do you thinking is wrong with me as you listen to me burp and my belly bulge grows right before your eyes? You can see that my pants struggle to stay up and even hear me talk about eating in a trance like state until there's nothing left in the house. And then there's how much weight I'm gaining.  None of my clothes seem to fit anymore. You think it's funny don't you? Well, you may be laughing at me for getting so fat but I really need your advice...and your help. I need you to come get me out of these tight clothes, rub my aching belly,  and order me some more food!

Edited by GluttonyGal

Other Files from GluttonyGal

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.