2 Screenshots

About This File

Part 2 of my Q&A series! I answer all the questions I received from y’all as well as include some belly play in there hehe. Let me know your thoughts on doing future Q&As!

Other Files from kellijellibelli

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

harlock54

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Thanks for answering my question ( Do you think you will doing "belly dance" videos and role play commissions with cosplay of different anime girls if we help you for buying make up and costumes? )

But since I don't speak English very well, I didn't quite understand the answer, however, you are beautiful and your smile is great and makes me want to smile too, and congratulations on your belly, it beautiful and sexy, perfection.

Link to review
Guest brcyllr

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

When I saw the preview pics for this video I was like, that's got to be a morph or a tricky camera angle.  But NO... you have gotten freakin' fat, girl!!  I love your chubby arms, your full round face, and of course your out-of-control belly and love handles!!  Looking forward to your weigh-in soon!

Link to review

This is my first video I purchased from Kellijellibelli back in December 28, 2020. I saw it once but I did not realize till now that I never wrote a review for this video before. One thing that stood out to me is her personality and how Kellijellibelli looks. I really like how Kellijellibelli hair is presented in this video. Her personality keeps me engaged to listen to and watch. Her voice is soothing to listen to. Kellijellibelli keeps a super chill vibe in this entire video. I like how her hair looks and body looks in this video. I like the background music playing in this video it repeats the cycle pretty frequently but the music is not annoying to the extent I want to turn off the video. All the questions that are answered in this video are all about gaining weight. In this Q&A there are no general questions answered even though her answers tell you a little bit more than the question asks. For instance Kellijellibelli tells how living at home has effected her lifestyle living on the floor she does in the building. I feel like I could listen to Kellijellibelli a little longer than this video. It is only 6:28 minute long video. This video sounds so natural and quick because 6:28 minutes goes by fast. I honestly think Kellijellibelli looks pretty now so I like how she looks at no matter what weight.

Link to review
Deggrom

I’ve been following for a few clips now and the holidays have exponentially sped up your gain! It looks like you have doubled in width in the last couple of months. The positivity and happiness is infectious and makes you even hotter (if possible lol) I love watching you grow and can’t wait to see what 2021 has in store!

Link to review
Guest Bellyguyfanatic93

You’re looking flabbier than eva!! I love that your belly buttons getting deeper and deeper as you pile on the pounds. I bet so much could fit inside there ;) Don’t you?  Thank you for all the content love!!

Link to review
AJ-Xander

Great Q&A! You certainly look super sexy with all the additional fat and squishiness. Especially your belly and love handles, of which I couldn't keep my eyes off! 💓

Link to review