Lotion On My New Stretch Marks

$7.99

(8 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

I have gained a ton of weigh in quarantine... and with new weight comes new stretch marks! In this clip I show you guys just how big my belly has gotten and you can see a lot of new stretch marks all over my belly and sides. I show you guys how I rub lotion onto my belly and onto my body!

Other Files from xxcandisheaxx

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Dametime

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Candi is back and has really put on some size.  Lots of great fat chat, as well as some great positions; she looks especially huge and sexy on all fours with her belly touching the bed.  You also catch a few glimpses of her gorgeous face.  Overall a great video!

Link to review
BiggusEggus

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

It's great to see Candi back, and she's looking fatter than ever. It's easy to see in this video that she's been pigging out during quarantine, as she shows off her massive belly and expanding fat rolls from a variety of juicy angles. Nothing's better than when she gets on all fours and you can really see how huge she's gotten - that belly hand still has me drooling. Whether your a longtime fan of Candi looking to get a status update on how much of a fatass she's becoming, or just a lover of blubbery babes showing off their delicious curves, this video is a must have. 

Link to review
Guest David_I

Always amazing to see another update from candi!  This is probably the best video she’s made so far.  

Link to review
jackal27

Wow it’s so great to see Candi back. She certainly has been no stranger to food and eating in her time away. She says as much in her arousing fat chat and showing off her almost super sized sexy fat body that I can’t help but love and adore. If you want to see a girl who can’t help stuffing herself and showing off her huge gains buy this clip now! 🤯😍🔥

Link to review
flyboy1

Wow! This....video.... Do NOT buy this video if you don't like a beautiful woman lotioning and showing off her sexy larger belly (and a few other things) in different positions with some great "fat talk." If you DO like that type of thing, do some mouse clicking and buy it now! 😍

Link to review