3 Screenshots

About This File

LaurenLush can’t even fit into her Summer clothes! 

I huff and I puff as I struggle to try my clothes on that fit just a few months ago! 

my ass fights against the fabrics as imy jeans slowly climb up my body fighting gravity! My stomach almost burst out of the seams with each breath I take. My little black dress isn’t so little anymore!!!

I have gotten so big that it takes mighty strength and prayer to get any of my clothes over my bulging curves and when they do it’s a site to see with  how TIGHT and uncomfortable everything has become!

i also take a step on the scale to see the impressive progress I’ve made!!!!!

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

AllContrast

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Someones been productive! The beautiful Lauren has been eating quite well and it shows! The jiggling and bouncing her body does the entire video is mesmerizing as she tries to squeeze her out of this world body into some not so small but too small for her clothes 😜 oh and dont get me started on the dress she tries on. Wow 😍 yall gotta watch this. You dont want to miss her goofy but sexy self! 

Response from the author:

Thank you for your beautiful review!! 😘

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

At this point, we have all come to expect such high quality and amazing content from Lauren, but she crushes it yet again! This girl CAN'T stop growing and her hips and belly look as lush as her name! She is soo beautiful as well and has such the perky personality! She also shows us her new weight; keep it up, Girl!!!! 😍

You’re the best! 😘

Link to review
CaptainCool

Great update and awesome value for the price! Keep up the good work!

I really appreciate  your amazing reviews you give!

Link to review
Guest terranceandphillip

Lauren tries on a few different things in this clip, but the two pairs of jeans she somehow manages to stuff herself into are really what makes the video!  Watching her succeed in the epic struggle of getting them up her incredibly thick thighs and amazingly wide hips before achieving the miraculous by actually getting them buttoned and zipped all the way up (creating an INSANE muffin top in the process) is unbelievably hot!!!  But I think I actually prefer the intermediate stage where the jeans are up to her waist where they belong on but still left unbuttoned - it looks far more comfortable for Lauren, and I loved seeing her soft, full gut just resting there in an open pair of pants - I don't know, I guess I think it's just a really cute look for all her plump, adorable chub!!!

You’re the best! 
i think I actually try on a pair of those jeans in my video tomorrow!

gotta see what happens 🙈

Link to review
luke8694

Lauren Lush is simply too much! She starts out just a tad hopeful for her summer clothes and quickly realizes through all the huffing and puffing, she’s just too fat for this stuff. Every comment about her body and how these clothes now fit is delightful, bring a sexy vibe and her usual goofiness. I especially love her little black dress she’s now packed into, looking like the fat girl ready for prom! 😍😍😍

❤️❤️❤️😍😍😍😍

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘

Link to review
Henke

I see it was a hard work to get this clothes on i actually thinks you loose some weight after that war with the clothes😅 masterpice of course😍

You are too sweet! Thank you for the incredible review! 

Link to review
Guest riddick1964

If you've been following Lauren's gaining journey, this is a must-see! Lauren wiggles and jiggles her way through a series of increasingly snug outfits, ending in a dress that must be seen to be believed. Her over-abundance of curves pour out of every gap and she shows off the most adorable muffin top. Finally, Lauren returns to the bathroom to show off proof that she's been a good girl and grown for us. Come for the chubby scrumptiousness, stay for Lauren's loveable goof-ball girl next door charm mixed with her effortless sex appeal. 

Link to review
Whatsup1234

Unbelievable value! Obviously Lauren looks amazing (hottest body to go along with a beautiful face), but the combination of sexiness and silliness makes the video perfect 😍 the personality really shows! Excellent video and I highly recommend everyone to check out all other videos! Thank you for all the great content Lauren!

Link to review
Guest mightymarinara

It such a treat to watch Lauren try to cram her big round booty and belly into her tiny tiny clothes 😍 this is definitely one you don't want to miss. 

Thank you for the amazing review!! ❤️❤️

Link to review