5 Screenshots

About This File

It's time for a challenge; let's see just how quickly I can stuff myself full of pie! I've got extra sweet and juicy apple pies to fill myself up with. To make things a little more fun, I decided to chain my hands behind my back, causing me to get extra messy and struggle a bit in the process. My belly quickly expands the more I cram into my mouth, it's so sweet and tasty, but I've got to hurry if I want to win the blue ribbon! I decide that eating with my hands behind my back just isn't allowing me to eat quickly enough properly, I unchain myself only to make a bigger mess. I rapidly start to shove my face full of pie, gleefully smiling in the process, knowing I'm by far the best pig at the fair! I finish up with time to spare, making sure to show you my prize-winning belly in the process! 
Clip Features: messy eating, eating on knees, tight bikini, pig snorts, stuffing, fat chat, light bondage

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest genericuser

Such an amazing clip! 10/10

Link to review
happydaze

Very good. I love the pig snorts. I would love to see a no hands stuffing with more pig play.

Link to review
BiggusEggus

Wow, what a great video. Freya shows why she's become such a fatass in this new stuffing video that doesn't disappoint. There isn't much better than seeing a slobby, gluttonous hog show zero self restraint and dive face first into two pies. The heavy breathing, oinking, moans of gluttonous ecstasy, and belly jiggles show how much this greedy piggy is enjoying herself. If you like stuffing videos, make sure you don't miss out on this one.

Link to review