4 Screenshots

About This File

After months quarantined inside, Miss September is suddenly faced with a chilling thought: going outside in real pants.  Laid off from very physical work, she’s spent most of the time snacking and napping, and she’s definitely bigger.  Does anything still fit?  Only one way to find out!

Soon, she’s moved on to the box of clothes she’s outgrown but are too cute to toss.  How many pieces can she huff, puff, wiggle, and hop her way into? 🥵

Please Note: full width watermark is NOT on paid clip

Edited by Miss September

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

10/10 Video showing off Miss September's impressive gains! Although the belly is the main focus of this video, the butt shots are extremely tantalizing and show off that it's not only the gut that's been growing recently! A sequel to this in some time, showing off how these jeans fit now would be absolutely perfect! Excellent video !

Response from the author:

Thanks very much!  ❤️  I still have the box, so we'll have to break it out again in the future!

Link to review
Synthesis

Here in this clip you've been given the chance to witness one of the many astounding perspectives of Miss September, a much more candid experience on display from this cordon bleu model who always aims to satisfy. I would touch on the impeccable quality in this review as I usually do, however at this point I'll have to admit that I've most likely ran out of ways to express my gratitude for the huge amount of effort that's forever present, it's either that or I'm still somewhat ** by the charms that this model can cast on you with ease.

I always hugely admire models that are willing to capture themselves in a somewhat candid theme. It speaks to the confidence they have over themselves, it's a beautiful quality that can make a clip truly special. With that in mind the content of this video is a bespoke fitting for the gentlemen and women who salivate over the thought of a delectably curvaceous hedonist attempting to fit into her former wardrobe. Be it an old pair of jeans or an entire dress, they absolutely accentuate her much more prominant physique that she's gained over the lockdown, each delicate curve on display as your mind truly questions your ideal body, especially considering that the one your eyes are lain upon can define femininity at its best.

Absolutely another five star clip, don't go driving afterwards because you'll most likely be inebriated from this clip 🥴

You're too generous.  Thank you so much ❤️ 

Link to review
Kenzo998

I really liked this clip. Miss September might have had one of the best gains of all time, and it’s extremely sensual to see her discard those Ill fitting clothes on account of her indulgence. Each worn out peace of clothing is a testament to her gaining. Let’s hope for a lot more clothes to be made redundant down the line 😉 

Makin' me blush☺️ And if past experience is anything to go on, I can just about guarantee there will be more!

Link to review
boss frond

Another perfect video. I appreciate these so much! Miss September is extremely sexy and she creates such an intimate atmosphere in these videos. She's one of the few models where I just instant-buy new videos at this point, they are guaranteed classics.

Just buy it! You wont regret it.

You sure know how to keep a girl motivated!  Thank you!😍

Link to review