2 Screenshots

About This File

Ms MacNCheese has again stuffed herself so full of food that she gets a belly ache, but her feeder is always right there to reward her with belly rubs for a job well done.   She's really showing off how stuffed she is in this up close POV that includes jiggles, slaps, moans and squeezes too- enjoy!

gifgifgifgif.gif

Other Files from Curvage Guest

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Tastic1

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

This is the POV follow up to Ms MacNCheese - Taco Bell Takedown. This POV clip is a must watch for any FA whether you have seen the aforementioned stuffing video or not.

We see @Ms MacNCheese's feeder play with her overstuffed belly. The sounds of her moans from the intersection of agony and ecstasy  as he slaps her gut are incredible. Her eyes plead for rubs while they peer between her massive breasts, begging her feeder to help alleviate the over stuffed feeling. He lifts, drops, slaps, rubs, caresses and massages the expanse of her belly and her reactions to even the slightest movements are mesmerising. As the say there is a fine line between pleasure and pain. 😈

Awesome video to watch, cannot recommend it highly enough for anyone into BBW.

Response from the author:

Ugh, this puts to words exactly how I felt. The pure bliss of being so insanely overstuffed and the painful reminder what exactly I had just done to myself. He lifted my belly so high I thought I'd explode!! Belly was so tender, even breathing hurt. I was so happy to get topless and receive some more tender rubs off camera. My reward for being such a good girl. 😈

Thank you for purchasing and reviewing! ❤️ Xo Xo ❤️ 

Link to review
Fullest Ever

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

I love it when you do these types of videos! I love seeing how absolutely full you were after the tacos. A video I also bought :-). Would totally buy any of your videos showing me aftermath of one of your stuffings!

Yaayyy!! I'm so happy you liked it. I know, I'm terrible at remembering to stand up and show y'all just what I've done to myself! I'm just so lost in my own euphoria I forget! I've been better lately in my last few stuffings. Thanks so much for your support and feedback! ❤️ 

Link to review
xxxdmcxxx

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

The visuals, the sounds, the movement are all so sexy. Ms MacNCheese is so incredibly stuffed but still so soft, and we get to see her amazing belly up close from her feeder's perspective. He's a lucky man, that's for sure.

Lower belly is definitely more squishy than the top! Especially after a stuffing. Up close and very personal, if I get any bigger you won't be able to see anything else in frame but belly!! Thank you for being so sweet, purchasing and leaving such a nice review! ❤️ 

Link to review
melvinpatrickjones

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

omg how sexy, damn near lost it feeder or boyfriend.

He has since been promoted to Husband! ;) 

Thank you for reviewing ❤️ 

Link to review
naranja

Best on this site

Glad you think so! SO happy to be back ❤️ 

Thank you for everything! 

Link to review
alphadoge32

holy crap that was good. Buy it, would fully recommend

Glad you enjoyed it! Thanks so much for your feedback ❤️ 

Link to review
Zeep

I love this series and can’t wait for the next one. Your moans are fantastic.

Glad you're enjoying them! I don't want to play it out though! Save it for special treats ;)❤️ 

Link to review
gui_33

As part of my first purchases on curvage, I have to say this is one amazing video. Seeing poor Ms MacNcheese suffer as her feeder gets quite into kneading that tummy near the end is so amazing!

I'm glad I was among the first to break you in! 😈 Welcome and thank you for your kindness ❤️ 

Link to review
trench-lust

This video is insanely hot. We NEED more of these types of videos. I don’t care whether the moans and groans you make as he squeezes, giggles and drops your belly are real or fake, this video is so hot. We got a small glimpse of some breast play at the end too so maybe some more of that in the next one?? 

never the less this was great. You get sexier in every video! CANT wait to see the next one!

The girls needed to have their turn in the spotlight too! I truly enjoy these. I'm vulnerable, exposed and at his mercy, while also on display for your enjoyment. There's really no other place I'd rather be!

.....and the audio is 100% authentic 😈

Link to review
joebu8453

Great angle - I really felt like I was there.  Our heroine talks about how full she is, and any doubts are laid waste by that ripe watermelon sound when the belly slaps start! And the moans are almost orgasmic - a must see and hear!

THAT IS BY FAR THE BEST AND MOST ACCURATE DESCRIPTION OF THE FULL BELLY SLAP SOUNDS! I literally cackled when I read that! Thank you so much for your review and purchase, I'm so glad you enjoyed it!! 

Happy New Year!! 

❤️ 

Link to review
bigorange3

6 of 7 members found this review helpful 6 / 7 members

I'd love to write a more detailed review but I'm going to need a few days to recover after watching this. It broke my brain. Buy it, you dinguses. You won't be disappointed. 

A few days?!? Wow, some damage done on this one!

#sorrynotsorry ;) 

Thank you so so much for your purchase, feedback and words of encouragement!! 

Link to review