6 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Intimacy chat. Fat chat. Multiple POVs. Booty bouncing. Boobs. Back fat. Belly Play. ~11 minutes

Casey is enormous now and growing by the day. Playtime in the bedroom has changed a lot for her now at this size. There's so many new developments to her body - a gargantuan gut that overpowers her entire body, back fat so thick her clothes get lost in it, tits so fat they resemble udders, and a novel new development - HER FAT WOBBLY ASS. With all that extra weight, intimacy is very different now - both with others and with herself. Casey shares with you some of the changes, offering multiple POVs of what it would be like to be with a pig of this size. Casey's poor coffee table was crying beneath her girth. This is the most ass Casey has ever showcased. It's bigger than ever. Casey becomes visibly exhausted, taking breaks to give you all that adorably naughty fat chat that you all love. She jiggles that swollen underbelly and explores her swollen breasts all while telling you how erotic it feels now to be touched at this size.
NOTE: There are a few intermittent seconds of the clip where the volume is a bit softer than the rest. My assumption is the earthquake my body generates overpowered the audio. It is not bad at all but just always want to be transparent. I priced it $8.99 instead of $10.99 tho bc LOVE YOU ALL 🖤

----------------------------------------

REVIEWS // If you enjoyed this video, a review/comment/reaction is always SO appreciated and they absolutely make my day! 

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support [HERE].

💥Find more of my hot clips HERE 💥Chat with me HERE 💥

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Curvage Model
22 hours ago, jackal27 said:

Casey continues to grow in size and sex appeal and overal charm 😍

Hehe thanks love ❤️ gains don't stop!

15 hours ago, TheGoldenDun said:

Another amazing video. Another amazing outfit. And another amazing Casey. I love you even more with your sexy round belly and ass. I want to hug and caress you all over and never let go❤️😍❤️

Thanks so much love ❤️ So happy you enjoyed it 

13 hours ago, jokesjj said:

This is perfection, everything we want in a clip. I’m loving it. Also, ‘sexy changes’? Honey you were always sexy, your just more fatter and more jiggly and were loving it.

Awwww @jokesjj you are the sweetest! Thank you so much ❤️ 

3 hours ago, FASWE87 said:

she is fatter, jigglier, good sexy angles, just pure sexiness all the time ❤️ 

I love all these jiggles ;)

such an amazing bowl of jello that belly is! Casey, you are completely irrisistable! 🥰

• Curvage Model
19 hours ago, Ljj said:

What a clip hog 

Hehe thanks love ❤️ 

8 hours ago, MarshallT said:

such an amazing bowl of jello that belly is! Casey, you are completely irrisistable! 🥰

THanks so much babe! My belly really does look like jello in this one!!

• Curvage Model

@Ljj @FASWE87 @MarshallT @TheGoldenDun @jackal27 @jacksprat .... Fuck guys, I know I said I'd pick just one for the hottest clip but ALL of these reviews honestly just meant more to me than I can explain. I put so much work into these clips. The fact that you take time to give me such thoughtful feedback  and write out those amazing reviews means the world. ❤️ Thank you. So much. Always 

On 11/11/2020 at 11:14 PM, Curvage Casey said:

@Ljj @FASWE87 @MarshallT @TheGoldenDun @jackal27 @jacksprat .... Fuck guys, I know I said I'd pick just one for the hottest clip but ALL of these reviews honestly just meant more to me than I can explain. I put so much work into these clips. The fact that you take time to give me such thoughtful feedback  and write out those amazing reviews means the world.  ❤️ Thank you. So much. Always 

Thank you Casey for making our days brighter❤️😍❤️

2 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

@Ljj @FASWE87 @MarshallT @TheGoldenDun @jackal27 @jacksprat .... Fuck guys, I know I said I'd pick just one for the hottest clip but ALL of these reviews honestly just meant more to me than I can explain. I put so much work into these clips. The fact that you take time to give me such thoughtful feedback  and write out those amazing reviews means the world. Later this evening or early tomorrow morning I will DM you regarding your surprise and a free clip ❤️ Thank you. So much. Always 

Casey on top of beautiful you’re also a class act that I’m so glad to know, even if it is only via online 😉❤️👍

You have changed so much these last few years whether it is packing on 150+lbs on to your body or the truly pig like behavior and appetite that you have developed more and more as you continue to grow bigger and bigger. Breaking that coffee table is only the beginning soon it will be a chair, a couch and even that bed of yours. The bigger the hog, the bigger the furniture that will break. 😈

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.