6 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Intimacy chat. Fat chat. Multiple POVs. Booty bouncing. Boobs. Back fat. Belly Play. ~11 minutes

Casey is enormous now and growing by the day. Playtime in the bedroom has changed a lot for her now at this size. There's so many new developments to her body - a gargantuan gut that overpowers her entire body, back fat so thick her clothes get lost in it, tits so fat they resemble udders, and a novel new development - HER FAT WOBBLY ASS. With all that extra weight, intimacy is very different now - both with others and with herself. Casey shares with you some of the changes, offering multiple POVs of what it would be like to be with a pig of this size. Casey's poor coffee table was crying beneath her girth. This is the most ass Casey has ever showcased. It's bigger than ever. Casey becomes visibly exhausted, taking breaks to give you all that adorably naughty fat chat that you all love. She jiggles that swollen underbelly and explores her swollen breasts all while telling you how erotic it feels now to be touched at this size.
NOTE: There are a few intermittent seconds of the clip where the volume is a bit softer than the rest. My assumption is the earthquake my body generates overpowered the audio. It is not bad at all but just always want to be transparent. I priced it $8.99 instead of $10.99 tho bc LOVE YOU ALL 🖤

----------------------------------------

REVIEWS // If you enjoyed this video, a review/comment/reaction is always SO appreciated and they absolutely make my day! 

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support [HERE].

💥Find more of my hot clips HERE 💥Chat with me HERE 💥

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Nervous Fish

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This video is such a big reason that shows you why big girls are such a turn on. The belly slaps, the describing of how sex has changed for her and sexy clothes she wears jiggling every bit of fat on her. Damn when she said you wish you could fuck her it made me explode... Damn right I wish I could fuck Casey. Buy this video

Response from the author:

Awww thank you love!! It’s a favorite of mind and I’m so glad you loved it 

Link to review
notrelevent333

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

A video I have been waiting for, we see plenty of Casey's gorgeous gut but always have wanted to see more ass in videos!

Response from the author:

Thank you so so much!! ❤️❤️

Link to review
jpark786

Big fat wobbling Casey, she has changed so much in these last few years. Not only has she packed on 150+lbs and tripled her size from the once skinny fit stick figure crossfit competitor she once was. But she has grown into such a fat piggy both on the outside and even more so on the inside. Her appetite has become insatiable. Her sex drive has gone into overdrive, she can't even go to sleep at night without stuffing and masturbating into a delirious bliss like state, passing out rather than actually going to sleep. She is amazed and so incredibly turned on realizing how big she has gotten and how much bigger she continues to become. There is her huge jiggling udders, her big hanging gut and something she sometimes forgets, her huge wobbling fat ass. She gets so turned on and so out of control in this video, she even breaks her coffee table and her shock is amazing. This video is a must have and you need to buy it RIGHT NOW, DON'T WAIT DO IT!!! IT IS SO HOT!!!😍🥵🤯🤤

Link to review
Guest Ljj

Wow. Best clip ever is honestly an understatement. Casey brings you into the bedroom and tells you all about how sex has changed for her and she demonstrates how bouncy that gut is and wow what an ass. Also the sound Casey’s tits make when she fondles them might be the sexiest thing on earth. And don’t get me started on those back flaps 

Link to review
jacksprat

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

"Proud as a Peacock." We've all heard that expression before. It refers to the male Peahen flaunting his plumage to attract a mate. This magnificent plumage offers no real advantage, it is in fact a handicap to the bird's survival. But the Peahens LOVE it. They know it is a sign that the peacock has an abundance of nutrition and would make an excellent provider. This is an example of Sexual Dimorphism.
In dimorphic species the males and females differentiate from each other as they mature. They are born with different primary sexual traits (gonads and such) , but other traits are developed as the creature matures(titties! for eg.). Humans are dimorphous. Boys and girls are pretty similarly built when young. But with growth, maturity and a successful diet they will develop differences which attract mating partners. Casey provides for us an excellent example. Look at her. She's grown enormous, every ounce emphasizing her proclivity, and adaptation suitable for reproductive activity. She is well fattened, sexually mature and fully prepared. In some species the female will grow so large as to wholly subsume the male. He becomes attached and only exists to provide sperm. But humans are more complicated. Ideally, Men tend to be leaner and taller than the most desirable women. She's shorter, softer and fatter. She will grow round fat mammaries and a prominent wide butt. None exhibit all these traits as beautifully as Casey. And she knows it all too well. She is constantly being reminded and reassured of her splendorous development and flat out beauty. 
In this video Casey preforms a ritual known as "Presenting". The finest examples of a dimporphic species will parade themselves before the group. Showing off how well developed they are. Sometimes these rituals involve a dance or an audible signal. These sounds might be vocal or produced by manipulating highly developed traits. This behavior serves a few purposes. Obviously attracting the finest mates to vie for her. But also intimidating other females from even trying to compete. Think of bullfrogs swelling up their throats and audibly croaking aloud. Crickets chirping by rubbing together their powerful thighs. I am certain you can think of countless examples in the animal kingdom. Casey naturally exhibits herself for our scrutiny. She wants us to carefully consider how well she has manifested the female form. She plays with and slaps her belly sending a CRACKING audible signal recognizable as ample body fat. She emphasizes the accumulation of fats of her breasts. These are not behaviors we teach our young. Casey didn't imagine herself performing like this in front of a camera when she was a frail and skinny girl. It just comes naturally to her now that she has reached the pinnacle of femininity. In fact, She can hardly stop it, the belly-slapping and kneading is mindless, perpetual and automatic. It comes from deep inside her primordial animal brain as a way to display her acquired perfection.  And She has reached the pinnacle, the rare iconic archetype of Womanhood. The Goddess. 
All cultures have Goddesses. And the primary female Goddess is the "Goddess of Fertility". We have all seen the Venus of Willendorf, but there are countless examples from all around the world. All of them Fat and Nurturing. Even today we speak of "Mother Nature" while pretending to be sophisticated beyond such Pagan ideals... and she ain't skinny neither. Or consider our anime and comic representations. When cartoon artists depict horror or evil they tend to portray gaunt stick-like tall angular characters. But the "Cute" adorable "Good" characters are ALWAYS short and plump. The wholesome goodness of the fat little butterball is engraved upon our DNA. And all the artists know it. 
Now there's a less well known Goddess who resemble Casey. "Adephagia" the Goddess of Gluttony, hedonism and excessive pleasures. You can look her up. Basically Casey embodies this ideal and powerful Goddess. There is a nice painting of Adephagia by Suzzette Benjamins which I will attach below. Tell me if it reminds you of anyone we know. Anyone we know, admire, love and Worship. Like it's our religion. 
In this video Casey is a natural and wild beast. She offers herself openly for inspection. Clapping her fats as an ovational applause to her own perfection. She is indeed Proud as a Peacock to present herself to our scrutiny. She is showing off, intimidating her rivals and putting the lockdown on her suitors. She is the One, the Goddess. She's got you now. 

Adephagia-199x300 - Edited.jpg

Link to review
ZAIZEK

I said it earlier and I will say it now and the future! Hottest clip ive ever seen! the closeups on her obese body is so hot and the way she seduce with the sextalk is just always on top, every word is just so sexy to just listen to, looking so huge in every angle, a must have!!! I probably sweat out more calories during this clip cause it was so hot on another level then doctor fatty does in her normal lazy day... always maximum stars!!! get it !!!

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

Casey once again knows exactly what a guy wants to see and hear. She tells us all about sex with her, shows us positions, jiggles and giggles, shakes dat ass, fondles her breasts and pussy, and talks in that perfect sex voice! Also you can really tell in this one how much fat she has added to her face recently! You simply want to grab her chubby cheeks and pull her in for a huge kiss! She is the sweetest, horniest future blob girl ive ever seen and I love every second of her! Keep this up Casey and you will be the perfect Bed Queen, laying there all sprawled out at 500+ pounds - the perfect feedee Goddess! 😍

Link to review
TheGoldenDun

There have been many MANY videos of Casey and her adventures of becoming the fattest pig. But this one by far tops it all off. Her belly slaps echo all throughout the entire room, signaling that belly is all PURE FATNESS. She slaps her thick soft thighs together as they rub against each other like sexy velvet. And her ass is just pure curviness, telling you that she wants it all and to grab every inch and crevice. And most important of all, her bounces BREAK the table she is sitting on. That is no accident. That is an ACHIEVEMENT. Showing that Casey has now become fatter and sexier than she was before. If I had more stars I would give them all to Casey and you should to. A must have for all you feeders and fat lovers❤️😍❤️

Link to review
jackal27

How about a standing applause for yet another marvelous clip by Casey! Not that she needs it, since she has become so fat her does plenty of clapping for, even without her sexy belly as shown in this clip. Casey is getting so plump and curvy that excess rolls smack together when she moves. Her ample breaths plop up and down on her rotund, obese belly. Her back fat now as a full visible crease that divide her flabby rolls. Her widening thunder thighs and ass cheeks smack together as she twerks to show off her growth is increasing there as well. She shows all this off while explaining her sex life which, although has come with some challenges to waddle over, could not have sounded any hotter out of her mouth. Although it’s tougher for her to reach over her belly, beyond the Fupa for sex with herself or how being top can now be quite exhausting, I would so love taking this crazy alluring fatty to bed and having her overwhelming weight thrusted upon me, while in turn showed my appreciation in her belly button and in the whole fupa area. I’d even keep mini fridge by my bed in case she needed a snack break. Another clip I wholeheartedly loved. 😍🔥👍

Link to review