4 Screenshots

About This File

This is something that I have been dreaming about doing for a long time now...eating a whole box of cupcakes. Whenever I buy a box the thought of eating them literally intoxicates my mind. My thoughts always go back to devouring them. Before Curvage I'd resist the urge, eating the cakes one bite at a time, but not anymore thanks to you 💗 This time, instead of one bite I ate one BOX, finally letting go of control 🤩🤤

Watch as I sensually eat the cupcakes, licking out the creamy middle while my eyes roll back in bliss. As I moan while rubbing my soft doughy body you'll wish you were the cupcakes 😉 The clothes I'm wearing in this video are just way too small with my shorts digging into my fat and my breasts nearly popping out of the bra 👅 As a special stimulant at the end of the video I do a POV teaser to give you a taste of what's soon to come 👀 Honestly... I must say that this is the sexiest stuffing I've done yet! I look like a queen👑 Would you be my loyal servant?😈

Pleasure yourselves my lovelies, you deserve it💋

AGirlWhoLikesToEat🌹

4loxu8.gif

Other Files from AGirlWhoLikesToEat

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.