6 Screenshots

About This File

I saw this family meal box for 4 people and my fat ass thought I would be able to strike that down.... I was wrong 🥵

This piggy needs some more stuffings to get there, but she is determined to revisit it asap. 

Its a struggle and I end up full as fuck, complaining about all that grease I just devoured and showing off my stuffed belly.

Im also wearing my college course t-shirt size XL, from 2018. 

Other Files from Thatfatguineapig

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

FatGurlLover

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Thatfatguineapig is wearing an XL shirt tight fit in this video and it's a tight fit.  She has a family meal box for 4 people all to herself, and an order of chicken nuggets.  She stuffs herself with 4 sandwiches and 4 big fries.  She also shows her body from a side view (looks huge!)

She sits back, says her belly hurts, but it hurts good because it's going to make her fatter.  She definitely overeats in this video; shows off her huge belly, rubs it and grabs her fat.  There are some good burps too.  It's a must watch! 😍

Link to review