3 Screenshots

About This File

Lauren Lush to serve and protect.... The donuts! 

Jumping Jacks, Bouncing, Ass Shakes, unzipping my uniform and stuffing my face with donuts that I've confiscated as evidence! 

I have also included a sexy striptease dance as a thank you to all of my amazing followers! 

Come have fun while my quirky personality shines through as I TAKE A BITE OUT OF CRIME!

😘😘😘😘

THIS VIDEO IS 🔥

Edited by LaurenLush

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

psvy03

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Another fun and sexy vid from Lauren, definitely recommend. If the cops here were like this I'd be getting arrested all the time :D

Link to review
Guest terranceandphillip

One of Lauren's earliest roleplay-themed vids, and certainly a fun one!!  Lauren is obviously having a great time posing as a super-sexy cop and stuffing her pretty face with the confiscated evidence!!  After seeing this vid, I feel like I'd probably go out of my way to commit some kind of low-level misdemeanor if I was on Lauren's beat.  Nothing serious, probably just like jay-walking or maybe lighting off a firecracker within city limits - you know, just enough to hopefully get some attention if she was around.  I'd also have to make sure I have a donut or some other treat on hand to bribe my way out of the ticket . . .

Response from the author:

Oh my gosh I’m so glad you liked this one! I need to find that outfit again! 

Link to review

Haha nice she can arrest me anytime lol ill bring the doughnuts!! She seriously does amazing videos top-notch babe

Link to review
Guest Bruno49

Never been so excited to be stopped by a police officer before! She could give me tickets all day if I can keep feeding her donuts 🔥

Great videos as always Laurenlush! If your not watching her videos get on it, or she might arrest you 😉

Link to review
Whatsup1234

One could only dream of being pulled over by Lauren Lush as the cop lol! She rocks that uniform like a champ 😍 It doesn’t get any better than Lauren eating a cream filled donut 🤤🔥🔥 super sexy! 

Link to review
luke8694

Lauren is too damm sexy as police officer wouldn’t mind being stopped and frisked by her. This curvy cop’s uniform is just begging for an upgrade with how tight it’s holding on or perhaps the department just knows how to use their most gorgeous asset. Would love to see her training in the academy with more jumping jacks, jogging, and jiggling.

😍😍😍🔥🔥🔥😉😉😉

Link to review
oatmeal

This video has it all. Sex apeal, comedy, eating, and dress up. Her personality is so fun and the acting is top notch for a fun video like this. 

Link to review
Henke

This is a truly a masterpice in its best form😍 But it's not only the roleplay as a cop, when she devours the donuts, or her very sexy uniform. The best part for me is the last file when she thanks us fans. I can see her feelings in her eyes they says so much how she uppreciate us fans that means a lot for a fan and follower as me❤️

I Highly recommend this masterpice😍

Link to review
Guest riddick1964

Officer Lauren is on the case. A case of donuts that is. After confiscating some suspicious sweets, she decides the best way for justice to be served is for her to serve herself some treats! Lauren is arrestingly beautiful in her barely there uniform, and she turns eating donuts into a criminally sensual affair! She plays with a very special zipper on her outfit that springs more of her gorgeous curves from custody. Don't miss the bonus mini strip tease at the end as well. Lauren will lock you up with her smoldering sex appeal read your heart it's rights with just a shake of her hips. 

Response from the author:

Okay. I’m hiring you for my next video description! 😍😍😍😍

Link to review
jdbobby

😍 I highly recommend!! Lauren is sooo thick and curvy, she is just unbelievably sexy!! 

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

Damn! We may have to actually ARREST Officer Lush for being too dang sexy! Come watch her eat the donuts and strip and goof off on duty! She is as cute as she is hot as always! I agree with psvy03 - I would always love to be searched and arrested by her! ;) More cops like this one! 😂 11 STARS, Lauren! 😈

Link to review