8 Screenshots

About This File

Well, lets get this straight to the point! If you don't like to see a very fat girl getting messy and completely dirty and covered in ice cream, from hair to toe, well, this might not be exactly your video. However, if you do like seeing me, at my fattest, my heaviest, in a very tiny bikini, inside of a inflatable pool completely surrounded by chocolate, strawberry ice cream, well, this is going to be a great video for you!

In this awesome video i celebrate my birthday month in a super party filled with ice cream and naughty moments with me! Come see me at my biggest yet, come check every curve and dimple in my fat body, come see how well i have been eating and what a mad woman with a craving to get fatter can do just to have some fun!

Come enjoy my birthday month with me!

Other Files from AnnaOli

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Sylvester

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

The ice cream video is amazing, Anna covers her beautiful flesh in ice cream and eats some as well, and slips and slides her curves in the most appealing ways. All done with a beautiful smile and with fun in mind, the video shows why she is so popular on this site.

Link to review