Pizza Stuffing, Soda Burping, Button Pop!

$9.99

(6 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

This video has a crazy two pizza stuffing that almost made me give up. I get so desperate I start moaning and mooing at the end of it 😂 Some of the stuffing is sped up as it was a long one! Then I sip soda and burp while I pop my shirt buttons! After, I try to rip my leggings while twerking 😈

**it’s a little cheaper bc I had to edit it on my phone and compress it a bunch. The audio is kinda fucked up during the parts where it’s sped up (it stays at normal speed?) and I can’t do anything about it 🙃 I apologize and I won’t happen again**

Other Files from goodgirlgrow

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Hi, before I buy, I've been hearing that the audio is disconnected from the video, and it doesn't sync up for the majority of it. Is this true? If so, will there be a version where there isn't?

• Curvage Model

Oh, what the fuck. No one told me that. That’s weird. It must have happened when I compressed it because it wasn’t like that after editing it. I can’t fix it because I don’t have the original files anymore 🙃

• Curvage Model

I do actually have the file on my phone, but it plays normally in iMovie. So something happened when I exported it and compressed it, which I can’t do any differently. This is isolated incident from having to edit the video on my phone because iOS iMovie can edit raw video (as in lots of light) but MacOS iMovie can’t. 

Edited by goodgirlgrow

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.