Pizza Stuffing, Soda Burping, Button Pop!

$9.99

(6 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

This video has a crazy two pizza stuffing that almost made me give up. I get so desperate I start moaning and mooing at the end of it 😂 Some of the stuffing is sped up as it was a long one! Then I sip soda and burp while I pop my shirt buttons! After, I try to rip my leggings while twerking 😈

**it’s a little cheaper bc I had to edit it on my phone and compress it a bunch. The audio is kinda fucked up during the parts where it’s sped up (it stays at normal speed?) and I can’t do anything about it 🙃 I apologize and I won’t happen again**

Other Files from goodgirlgrow

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Matty_

GGG is already bursting the seams of her leggings even before the clip begins, filling out the fabric, with her wide, fat ass!! 🤤

Watch the buttons blow 💥 as she shoves mouthful after mouthful of pizza into her greedy mouth, moaning deliriously, making aheago faces whilst bouncing her huge heavy udders, at her uncontrollable desire to become softer and heavier 😏 So sultry!!

5513A544-9F83-419E-A9DD-83DFF24662D4.jpeg

39394EBD-3A16-4C1F-8F29-387EC8D8DCCA.jpeg

CAD809BE-8AC5-43FE-90AA-F9C5907F7FB0.jpeg

CED1BA2A-2588-4BD7-8E47-19F07B21B4CD.jpeg

Link to review
Kokorososeki

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

First vid I’ve bought on the site and shit it’s good! Video quality don’t impede how damn sexy it is. Thanks for the great stuffing vids!

Response from the author:

Yay! Flattered I’m your first (; glad you liked it ❤️

Link to review
Jooky

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Such an awesome video!!  Glad you’re settled in your new place, best of luck with it!!

Thank you, love dove ❤️🤗 means a lot from a day one like you 😘

Link to review
androgynousmind

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

You're absolutely perfect, and I love watching you stuff your ever growing belly ❤️ the video quality is fine, and the price is great. Hope you get settled into your new home and continue packing on the pounds!

😘 thank you! I’m glad you liked the video, and I appreciate you house warming wishes ❤️

Link to review
jajakeke

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

WOW!!!

Glad I made you happy 🙂 You've been wanting me to do a serious stuffing for awhile ❤️ 

Link to review