Seafood Boil Belly - 2lb Stuffing

$6.99

(3 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Seafood Stuffing • Funnel Feeding • Messy Eating • Button Pop • Slob • Burping • Tight Clothes • Muffin Top • Butter Chug • Fat Chat ~ 20 Minutes

•••••••••••••••••••••••

I've always loved watching massive seafood mukbangs on YouTube and now I finally got to do my own! With A LOT more belly of course! 😏

Watch as I INHALE over 2 pounds of seafood SMOTHERED in mouthwatering garlic butter 🤤

I decided to do this in super tight shorts (even though they are 3XL 🙄) that gave me a massive muffin top!

Of course I get crazy messy, my fat gut getting drenched in melted butter and scraps...and no meal is complete without funneling soda until I POP the button on my shorts! 🙈

After the stuffing I barely waddle to the couch and boy do I look HUGE, likely the biggest I've ever been! 😈

Other Files from Mochii Babii

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Kurokai

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Wow..just amazing watching you grow is breathtaking each minute your getting bigger and better definitely one of my favorites 10/10 you should try your next being a mega stuffing of some kind maybe some force feeding lmao its up to you seeing you challenge your is amazing lets see how far you go

Link to review
Guest Feeder1038

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

You look so good 😍

Such a sexy fat whale 😍😍😍

Really looking forward to your body getting so much fatter 

Link to review
hardcookie6765767978

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Can't believe how much of a glorious fat butterball Mochi has grown into, she looks amazing!! She's gotten so wide and the side profile shows off her growing figure so well.  She looks stunning in those shorts giving her the sexiest muffin top I've seen on the internet.  Her arms have gotten so fat too, they complement her fat belly and tits so well.  Amazing video, 10/10. Especially with how her belly snd stretchmarks shine and glisten throughout the video.

Link to review