6 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Feeder/feedee adoration. Spoiled. Fat girlfriend. Princess. Belly rub. Boob play. Tight lingerie. Fat chat. ~11+ minutes

Casey's grown quite a bit lately and with all that new weight has come some new desires..... She's feeling needy for you lately. She just wants you to spoil her with all the attention she craves. After all, you are her feeder. She longs for you to take care of each meal before she even asks for it. She dreams of the day you hand feed her to she doesn't have to waste an ounce of energy doing it herself. She wants belly rubs all day long. She wants and NEEDS you to pleasure her constantly. Her only focus should be food into mouth. Casey's rapidly growing out of all her clothes and wants you to hold her hand as she waddles into Torrid to get new clothes to doll your princess up in. Casey loves you. Casey loves to please you by eating and growing for you and in return, you love to spoil her with food, pleasure, gifts, and love. A classic feeder/feedee bond of trust and adoration.  She's exploring her body and it's turning her on. It's all she wants in life right now with you. Ever wonder what the reality would be of being with a gorgeous growing feedee like Casey? This is the clip where you finally find out. This is the reality of everything she hopes for. 

----------------------------------------

REVIEWS // If you enjoyed this video, a review/comment/reaction is always SO appreciated and they absolutely make my day! 

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support [HERE].

💥Find more of my hot clips HERE 💥Chat with me HERE 💥

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

joeforbid

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

i love how much casey talks in this video. Her belly truly takes control of the entire video and it’s so sexy watching her top struggle to try and contain her stomach as it just bulges out

Link to review
fat_elf

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Ideal for me. Very talkative, thoroughly elaborating on exactly how she needs the viewer as a feeder, who will help her to get fatter, eat more, and cut out any and all exercise. All with a wonderfully done fat-play in skimpy lingerie on her bed. Excellent. 

Link to review
Guest Ljj

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Wow what a cocktease. Casey tells you exactly what she wants from you now that she’s in a new state of weight gain. She’s shows off her new jiggle in a sexy new piece of lingerie. Her tits literally jiggle for seconds with every move. Must buy for sure

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

This is Casey at her sexiest! Her voice is basically just pure SEX! She has become sooooo needy for attentions. She just wants a pure feeder who spoils her ALL the time! It would be such an honor to be that person! But Casey is just so lovely and I can never get enough of her amazing growing body and bubbly personality. Her smile and giggle could power a whole county! ;) can't wait to keep helping you grow, Love! 🥰

Link to review
jacksprat

Casey is GREEEDY af. What Casey wants is nothing less than a life of pure pleasure. I'm talking about a pampered life so immediately indulged that it could not even have been possible throughout most of human history. Yes, that timelessly GREEDY. She dreams of having all her desires instantly realized. The very moment she can imagine what she wants next, she expects to have it. Greedy. Mostly this means having every orifice, fold and cavity of her body filled at all times.
The insane part of all this is that she has been doing this lately all by herself. And it shows as Casey is Fully Ripened and FLOURISHING. She's now a great big ball of Fat. She is Luxuriously plumped up. Absolutely thriving from having all her dreams met. Yet, getting EVERYTHING she wants hasn't really satisfied our FAT and GREEDY Casey. Instead she found a new hole in her life. One for You to fill. Having everything is not enough. Not when she has had to go out and get it for herself. Casey discovered she NEEDS to be GIVEN Everything. She KNOWS that you want this too. She KNOWS you want to spoil her and celebrate her Blooming enormity with her. She expects that your entire life be as dedicated to her growth and fattening as she is. You will supplement her life, and that will be your fulfilling life.
The funny thing is, Casey may not be so GREEDY after all. Because after watching this video, you realize that Casey actually DESERVES this. And You are the Greedy SOB that really wants to be the fella filling up them holes. 

Link to review
ZAIZEK

this is my new favourite! The talking about all the scenarios is so freakin hot and I can surely use it as an audiobook if I am around people and can't watch the video cause her lovely mesmerising voice is so adorable to listen to, as always 100 % reomend! Casey u are looking fatter then ever in every clip ❤️ 

Link to review
jackal27

Holy Cow! So if any of you have read my previous reviews and comments of Casey you should know I’ve always seen her as a dreamy, gorgeous girl. However, after watching this latest clip Casey literally defines a dream come true feedee girlfriend in my opinion. I hope to meet a feedee girl as wonderful and beautiful as Casey, that I can worship the ground she lazes about on. I want my girl to be spoiled rotten with endless food binges, chuggings and her favorite snacks a desserts between her stuffings and food comas. I want her to love eating so much she can’t stop and be ecstatic over her ever growing gains, as she swells bigger and fatter with each passing day, making the doorframes feel snug against her hefty girth.  On top of providing her overwhelming amounts of food, I want to massage her filling belly, her swollen feet, her flabby love handles and plump thighs. I want the buffet restaurant staff to shake in fear figuratively and literally as the ground thuds with her massive footsteps as she gets closer to redefine the “all you can eat”. In this clip Casey essentially says with her recent growth spurt she has become exactly that type of woman and just looking at her it’s clear she embodies the amazing qualities. Watch this clip and be amazed 🤯🔥😍

Link to review