​ πŸ•πŸ˜ Cute Chubby Gamer eats pizza with burps

$6.69

Β Β  (2 reviews)

6 Screenshots

About This File

Hello, i want to show you guys one of my hobbies but right after start recording my pizza arrived. I was so hungry that i eat that whole pizza and play some games after that. Right after food i like to play games but combine this two things is best for me. From some time i like to add food to all my daily activities. I even start taking food to car every time i must drive somwhere. I thing i start to be addicted to this delicious food that i start eat every day! My thights are getting bigger and bigger. My belly starts to spill out of my panties.Hope you like that much as i do.

Β 

Burp alert: 9:00 mins

Other Files from nikathefatty

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. πŸ™Œ

Divo

My first purchase from this website and I’m delighted with it. Nika is just my type, and can’t wait to see more from her.

Link to review

nika`s new video is absolutely stylish, has excellent image quality and is over 21 minutes long. and the best thing is that herΒ tummy has already grown properly. Visible are some sweet curves that develop in exactly the right places on the body. the white cream or sauce on the pizza will certainly help. delicious. i also like that she takes time to enjoy her food. she has a very erotic charisma and i am looking forward to her further weight gain and the next video

Link to review