Utterly Obese - Milestone Weigh In

$6.99

(8 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Weigh In • Measurements • Funnel Feed • Melted Ice Cream • Fat Chat • Body Tour • Belly Play • Burping ~ 10 Minutes

•••••••••••••••••••••••

It's been two months since I last stepped on a scale so it's time once again to see how much fat I've piled onto my body!

I've been feeling SO heavy and bloated lately...mobility is getting harder, I even get winded from eating now!

I knew that the scale was going to read some big numbers this time but I wasn't even ready for what I saw!

After I find out my new numbers I celebrate by funneling some deliciously thick melted ice cream until my belly is packed tight with cream..🤤

Other Files from Mochii Babii

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Jazzman

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Absolutely Stunning Video. All of the views are scintillating. Her narrative is perfect. This is a must buy

Link to review
Guest Feeder1038

Your looking even softer all over babe 😍😍

Literally packed on so much weight in just a few months 😍😍😍

Link to review
JesusofSuburbia

Remember that small curvage stuffer? Who did that challenge? Yeah, shes fucking fat now. Amazing gain. I think two months is a good amount of time to wait. 

Link to review
Loveallthelumps123

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I love how Mochii isn't fake!  Its a nice change, compared to some of the other people here!   Congratulations on your mile stone!  Definitely worth the purchase!

Link to review
adidasjkl9

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Top notch one of the best videos ever made

Link to review
Guest buddy420

Hard to believe someone like this actually exists in the world! Thank you for your service!

Link to review