7 Screenshots

About This File

My oh my, does heavy cream really pack on the pounds! I've decided to push myself harder than ever before with my newest heavy cream challenge. I push myself to consume 3 whole pints; that's 4,800 calories! Things start innocently enough; I'm still able to jiggle my belly and enjoy myself. I let out soft moo's, begging you to come turn me into your cow. It's just incredible how much I've let myself go and how desperate I've become to get fatter for you! As things intense, I start double fisting the heavy cream, trying to get more and more in my mouth. I just can't get enough! My belly gets tighter and tighter, and I start to moo and moan even harder while getting a bit out of breath from just how aroused I am. I'm becoming a massive cow, good for only getting fatter and breeding. I show you my belly as motivation, showing you just how deep my belly button is these days. But will I finish? You'll just have to see!
Clip features: heavy cream chugging, mooing, belly button play, cow costume, burping, belly jiggling, moaning, close up of belly, panting, a little bit gfe.

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.