Brooke's Halloween 2020 Stuffing! SALE till 5/10 -50% off- $14.99 - $7.50!

$7.50

(0 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

Hello! I am excited to post my Halloween Stuffing! 

It had been a while since I was able to really stuff myself, and I started to notice I was losing weight! I was looking much trimmer than I was a few weeks ago.. Time to fatten myself up!! 

I start the video with a quick liquid chug! Then after chugging on a quart of liquid I gorged myself on a large breakfast sandwich, several donuts, two whole burgers, and three orders of fries!  I ate ALL DAY! Watch myself start the video looking so skinny, practically starving! Then over time I eat and eat until I'm a bloated mess again!

What to expect in this package:

~21 minutes of EATING! More footage of live eating than ever! Featuring audible gulping, burps, and tons of belly play!

-Enjoy liquid chugging and food stuffing!

-47 pictures featuring my skinny before belly and my stuffing!

-NEW LIGHTING EQUIPMENT! Huge improvement to overall camera work and lighting! 100% of the video is in landscape mode!

Thank you all so much for supporting my video creations! Keep providing the great feedback, it has helped me improve the videos so much! 

Please enjoy!

-Brooke

Other Files from HungryBrooke

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.