Message added by S77

10/26/2022

5 Screenshots

About This File

Today I share with you a real Canadian stuffing, just me and a HUGE gravy, cheese curds and chicken filled poutine ❤️ This is one of the heaviest dishes I know of, so rich and fattening what is there not to love? Watch from different angles as I shove fries into my mouth while moaning with pleasure. It doesn't take long for this calorie rich dish to bloat we right up 🤤 As I continue eating my stomach fills until the pressure starts to build up inside and I start to get sleepy😴. In between each big bite I rub and jiggle my belly and thighs hoping that the movement will make room for me to eat more. By the end I am so stuffed that each new bite is a struggle, each bite followed by a deep breath as I brace for the next swallow. Watching the video I can't help but fantasize when I will do it again...all I can think about is eating 😈😍

Drool with me my lovelies👅,

AGirlWhoLikesToEat💋🌹

Other Files from AGirlWhoLikesToEat

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Vulkan

You have so many videos of fillings that now with your current bigger belly you can eat twice as much and I love that :) 

Response from the author:

Gotta make an updated video of this ❤️

Link to review
Guest Ovenfiller

Canadian feedee stuffing on poutine. Nothing sexier than that. Would love to find you and date you as I help you stuff and grow that belly into a massive ball of food and fat.

Response from the author:

There are so many different poutines to try 😍 This one was a Buffalo chicken one 🤤 Maybe I should try more 😜

Link to review