6 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Candy stuffing. Costume. Belly play. Intimacy chat. Greed. Gluttony. ~9 minutes

Casey saved her sexiest costume for the final segment of her Halloween trilogy - a greedy not-so-little DEVIL. Casey plops that fat ass down to enjoy alllllllll the yummy candies that her neighbors gave her. They know they have a pig for a neighbor. They've watched her explode over this past year since moving in. Sometimes Casey wonders if they're trying to fatten her upon. Casey double fists candy after candy, licking those greedy hands to make sure she gets ever drop. Casey is so naughty in this clip, pulling that bodysuit up and down in all the right ways. She loves showing off for you. She wobbles over onto all fours to let that stuffed gut hang down. She's so turned on. She wishes you were there to make her eat every single bit of candy and then even more. Casey loves candy. Casey loves growing for you, baby. Watch her fill up and enjoy her giant body for you.

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM! If you are having difficulty streaming the video, I highly suggest downloading it to your computer. 

----------------------------------------

💥Find more of my hot clips HERE 💥Chat with me HERE 💥Read my TRUE WG story HERE 💥

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Ljj

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I don’t care how many horny, slutty girls you were around during Halloween. Casey good them all. The effects food have on her are breathtaking. She literally gets so turned on by skittles since M&M’s that your cock is the least of her desires. But it is a desire. Good lord the main takeaway from this video is how huge she is. She barely fits in the frame pussy all out in the open. Look at t he cellulite on those thighs. But honestly at about the 3:59 mark pay attention. Casey gets in all 4s and LORDY look at that back roll. Has to be at least 35 pounds of fat just from that back boob. Ugh Casey goes just as hard as ever in this vid and if you are looking for a good nut in November, this clip should be at the top of the list

Link to review
ZAIZEK

every new video is hotter then the other cause Casey grow bigger and bigger by the day, as always all the talking is so freakin hot and the greed on halloweencandy is just so sexy!  boobs looking so massive and the bodysuit is out of this world, you know its a good one when u cum before the clip has ended 5/5! reccomend it alot!!

Link to review
jackal27

Yet another Halloween hit by Casey. Here we see her as a sexy horny feedee devil, and I must she is far too arousing to resist her temptations. This red devil costume fits her so perfectly. Well technically it doesn’t because she’s already becoming too big for it, but that is what also helps frame every single curvy roll on her beautiful body. And then she discusses her own temptations and how she can’t stop stuffing herself with all the tasty candy from the Halloween season. I get so turned on while Casey eats more candy and begins rubbing her belly and fupa area and her lower belly hang can’t help but peak out from bottom half of her devil costume.

By Halloween next year, this same costume will probably only fit Casey as a small top, wrapped tightly around her heaving breasts that are thankfully supported up by a massively round belly that keeps her pinned to the couch most of her days.

Link to review
Guest Ovenfiller

Seeing you as sexy obese devil is so hot. Nothing better than treat you to halloween than like this.

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

The bigger Casey gets, the more I just want to jump on top of her and stuff endless amounts of candy down her greedy throat! She is truly stunning and dressed in red! Her face is perfection, her eyes are beautiful green stars! Her voice is the sexiest in the land and this girl melts my heart! She has loads of candy someone dropped off at her front door and she is stuffing herself while it turns her on! She can't get enough candy and she slaps her huge gut, making so many sexual sounds like moaning and sighing! I can never get enough Casey! 🥰

Link to review