🐖💦Oiled Up Little Piggy💦🐖

$4.99

(7 reviews)

10 Screenshots

About This File

I’m super excited about this video!!! I wanted to have it out in time for Halloween but it is certainly a turn on in any season!!! 

🐖💦I oil up my plump body while wearing a piggy pink micro bikini, includes belly play, booty shaking, jiggling, and showing how much I jiggle when I walk but most of all how incredibly turned on I’m getting rubbing my bloated tubby belly!!! Oh and I can’t forget the pig ears! My favorite!!! Very sexy and so incredibly fun to make!!! I know you will love it!!! It’s incredible how much fatter I look all oiled up!!!💦🐖

Other Files from NocturnalDevotion

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

monbijou

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Excellent You won't be disappointed if you buy this video.

Response from the author:

Thank you so much!!!

Link to review
cycling1951

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

First of all, just listening to this woman talk in her sultry, sexy voice is entertaining all by itself! She says that she thinks “piggies are so cute” and loved her outfit (I think it’s because she likes the color pink)! Whatever the reason, she displays every inch of her body in the skimpiest micro bikini you’ll ever see. Then she oils up her entire body in the sexiest manner, flaunts her chubby belly rolls, her big beautiful boobs, and shakes her booty again and again! The oil really enhances her chub, her wonderful tattoos, and highlights the jiggles and her curves! If you thought she was sexy in other vids, she leaves nothing to the imagination in this one 😮! Don’t pass this one by...

Thank you so much!!!

Link to review
Monty Hall

Well, well, well....I wasn't sure what to expect in this one, but WOW...NGNG is looking fabulously curvy and round in this video.  I was very impressed to see the new curves!  Well done.  Keep up the great work.  If you've been on the fence about getting this video....GET IT!

Thank you so much!!! I'm so glad that you enjoyed it!!! I thought this video would sell much better than it did, so I really appreciate the review!!! It makes me feel much better about the video, and hopefully it will help more people be interested!!!

Link to review
Maverick500

OMG people do yourself a favor and get this video this is absolutely very sexy 🤤🤤🤤. We see our sexy little chubby Piggy showing off her cute flabby body in her micro bikini and by God she looks amazing in those 🥰🥰🥰. We see our sexy plump princess oil up her sexy little chubby pig belly and her very attractive chunky thighs and even her very chunky but very beautiful booty. And oh my goodness I love her jiggling her fat belly and booty she looks amazing and I find it very attractive that she oils up her little flabby pig body  . So she can be like all the rest of the pigs all oiled up. Best believe I find this little chubby piggy very very attractive and this video is absolutely 🔥🔥🔥🔥.you are absolutely missing out if you don't check this out I know I absolutely enjoyed it ❤️❤️❤️

Thank you so much!!!

Link to review
Guest Mmodine

Your make-up is perfect in this vid, I can’t even really say what it is that’s different, but the effect is that I kept thinking how beautiful your face looked throughout. Very movie star quality. And the oil gives a perfect healthy sheen to your skin that accentuates your curves and makes your ass, thighs, and cellulite pop when you were shaking your thang. While your other vids are more uptempo, this was a slow, sensual, erotic snake dance that was a sexy change of pace. 

Thank you so much!!! Snake dance!!! I love that!!!

Link to review
CushionPusher

Is it possible to give a 6 star rating? 

If so I would!

Oh my sexy piggy what are you doing to me!

A very sexy lady with a lovely voice covered in oil, rubbing it all in and shaking her lovely ass at you. What is not to like.

Did I mention the lovely belly hang when she leans towards you, no, well watch this video and look out for it.

A goddess in oil 😍

Thank you so much!!!

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Link to review