Quantcast

5 Screenshots

About This File

Watch me rub my stuffed belly while I talk about being so fat and feeling like a pig! I groan, burp, and jiggle through the video while also being visibly turned on by my body and how it looks with so much weight on it. 

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

built4htough

11 of 11 members found this review helpful 11 / 11 members

Wish i could give it 10 stars, what a fantastic video thicccollegegirl has just blown up. Her belly defies gravity and the groans and BURPS were out of this world. The price is great as well this is one of her hottest videos, its a must buy.

Share this review

Link to review
sameasiteverwas

7 of 7 members found this review helpful 7 / 7 members

Super cute as always.  Looking round AF, in face and belly.  Great fat chat and lots of burps too!

Share this review

Link to review
teasesfatties

6 of 6 members found this review helpful 6 / 6 members

She's getting BIG. And she's gorgeous. Lots of burping and gut slapping in this one. Highly recommend.

Share this review

Link to review
FatGurlLover

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

Loving the fat display and all those burps! This video is amazing! 😍

Share this review

Link to review
Guest Zorro252525

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

GOOD LORD...you look absolutely massive in this video. This is a must buy for any TCC fan. Tons of belly play, belly slaps and burping from this glutton goddess. You will not be disappointed. 

Share this review

Link to review
pirateman123

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

just an insanely good video, must buy

Share this review

Link to review
tmbo80

Never knew I was this much into burping until this video. She looks absolutely stunning as jiggles and caresses her growing belly. Definitely one of the sexiest girls here on Curvage!

Share this review

Link to review
otinlopus_pocus

Awesome video! Less chat but very much more belly! Tune in to mighty burps and sexy belly rubs! thicccollegegirl doesn't fail to show off one of the mightiest bellies out there! I would highly recommend!

Share this review

Link to review
sentaru8

Was absolutely enamored by your beauty here. Your gorgeous and large swollen gut is perfectly complemented by your beautiful hair and your breathtaking face. The constant big burps you let out made this an easy 10/10 in my book. Definitely invest in TCG’s content if big round bellies accompanied with belches are your thing. She really doesn’t miss. 💚🥰

Share this review

Link to review
BillyBat

thiccollegegirl's  stuffed belly looks deliciously round, resting on her lap. She seems delirious from engorging herself, rubbing her soft flesh in a way that makes one wish they could assist... the way she arches her back, forming a plump roll on her side and hip as her bulging stomach protrudes is lovely. the lighting accentuates her beauty here.

Share this review

Link to review
Samross87

Wow! She is so hot. The burps so sexy! 😍

Share this review

Link to review
puretrash

She is still the best! Love the burps!

Share this review

Link to review
jdbobby

Wow!! The perfect belly!! Sooo amazing to see how much she’s gained!! Can’t wait for her next vid, this ones too hot to miss!!

Share this review

Link to review
Barackobama69

She looks huge in this video! I absolutely love her but I wish she posted more

Share this review

Link to review