8 Screenshots

About This File

My love, i have been growing so much lately, my belly has been feeling so soft, my arms so big, and my hunger, oh baby my hunger rules over me! I can't stop eating and thinking about how much i want to squash you under my weight. I want you to feel what it's like to have your queen pinning you down on the bed and i want you to gasp for air as i flatten you like a piece of paper, so come baby, let me throw you in bed and make you my little toy! 

Time for you to feel my gain on your body!

Other Files from AnnaOli

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

SodamFat

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Anna is massive! On her quest to becoming an USSBBW she is showing us why she is not only massive in body but seduction! She devours food before straddling your body- only to crush your resistance with her weight and voice!

Response from the author:

❤️❤️❤️❤️

Link to review
Sylvester

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Anna has outgrown her chair courtesy of her amazing thighs and bottom. She jiggles and bounces her voluptious body from a camera angle from below and even eats a cupcake when shaking the flesh. Anna knows how to please and she is wearing her trademark bikini which shows off every beautiful growing roll of flesh on her body. Thanks Anna:)

Link to review