5 Screenshots

About This File

Ms MacNCheese has been craving some Taco Bell, and has found the perfect meal- a taco and burrito family combo meal!  She's prepared by wearing very little restrictive clothing, relaxed on her convertible couch with her softness on display, ready to eat!  This meal consists of four crunchy tacos and four of the beefy five layer burritos- but is it enough to satisfy her cravings?  Or is it a bit more than she can bite off and chew?   With a hungry belly waiting and a large Pepsi to wash it down, she's ready to eat as much as she can.  Enjoy- she will!

Other Files from Curvage Guest

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Nickmpt

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Sexy, sweety, fatty  !!!!! 😍😍😍😍 

🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝

Response from the author:

Thank you so much! ❤️ 

Link to review
Tastic1

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Ms Mac inhales tacos and burritos from this family sized feast. Her ample assets work as a excellent crumb catcher preventing any part of this meal from escaping. #teambelly looks absolutely massive hanging down between her thick thighs. This video is everything that an FA could hope for. If you haven't seen it yet then you are missing out on something incredible.

At the end of the video she is painfully full and her belly is packed tight. I highly recommend getting Ms MacNCheese - Post Taco Bell Takedown POV to see her stuffed belly get rubbed and slapped (some gentle and some not so) by her feeder. 

You'd be surprised the amount of snacks I find in the girls! They're so nice to me, saving all my food. The low hanging underbelly was quite the show stopper in this one for sure! Thank you so much for your purchase and feedback! 

The noises in that one even turn me on. The loud slaps and moans.... UGH! Now I have to go watch it again too, thanks a lot! :P 

Link to review
FatGurlLover

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Loved seeing Ms Mac stuff herself with tacos, burritos and soda 😍 Her body looks amazing! There is also plenty of belly rubbing and fat chat. Love those big burps! ❤️

I'm so happy you enjoyed it!! Thank you so much for your purchase, reviewing and providing feedback! Xo Xo ❤️ 

Link to review
Guest thegumdropreborn

This is a high quality clip!

The 4 Bs (BELLY, boobs, butt and burps) are all well represented in this taco take down that took her tummy to terrific tautness.

Maybe next time you should give the girls on top more room to work with lol.

I look forward to the next stuffing!

If belly was that visibly taught on the outside, I'm sure you can only imagine how it felt for me on the inside! I probably should huh, underwire is not my friend these days! Thanks so much for the purchase and review!! ❤️ Xo Xo ❤️ 

Link to review
jackal27

MsMacNCheese really knows how to impress me. In each of her updates she seems to be noticeably bigger and rounder and even more beautiful. In this clip, it clearly shows why because her appetite seems almost insatiable as stuffs taco and burrito, one after the other. And as her huge belly begins to fill she lets out some great, deep burps. Her burps have definitely become one of my favorite qualities in her. Speaking of appealing qualities another aspect of MsMacNCheese that can’t seem to stop growing, pretty much like the rest of her, are her overwhelming large breasts, which bounce and jiggle so seductively. Also some great fat chat by her to top it off. I’ve yet to be disappointed by her clips and I hope you buy this one and enjoy it too.

Honey!! You're too sweet to me! Thank you so so much for this. The food definitely sent those burps forcibly out of my tummy! More was going in faster than the air was coming out! The girls were having a grand ole time in that bra, swaying and jiggling away.I'm so happy you enjoyed the clip and I thank you for providing such wonderful, sweet feedback! ❤️ 

Link to review
xxxdmcxxx

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Ms MacNCheese really stuffs herself to the limit this time. Her sexy belly goes from being so soft and squishy to packed tight full of tacos and burritos by the end of the video. And as always, it's all in one take with no cutaways, so you can see the whole thing from start to finish and watch her belly fill up. Her bra and panties are both failing to contain all of her curves, and there is so much amazing bouncing and jiggling of her ever-growing boobs. Some really good burps as well as she makes room for more.

Thanks for always capturing the essence of my videos with reviews! I'm going through clothes like crazy these days! Nothing fits quite right anymore. I'm so glad you enjoyed it. Thank you so much for your continued support, purchases and feedback! ❤️ 

Link to review