KITTY CHUGS 5,000 CALORIES/300GRAMS OF FAT & EXPLODES!

$4.99

(9 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Since Kitty has reached one of her long term weight gain goals which she celebrated in her latest video she thought why not stuff herself with something INTENSE! 

In this video kitty puts together a huge concoction, Heavy cream, Weight gain shake powder and 3 weight gain ensuresThis shake is PACKED with calories and fat! Can she finish the shake like a pro? Find out! ...There's lots of burping and belly rubs (along with belly jiggles) Kitty just loves to show off her new jiggly belly. 

Soon after the camera stopped kitty felt ill..she indeed had consumed way too many calories than her body could handle or has ever consumed at one time, she crawled into her bed and fell asleep for 2 hours straight! ...can you believe it though, she actually woke up hungry again 😅😋 now that's quite the piggy! OINK OINK! 🐷

Picture_20201101_044308245.thumb.jpg.db16e2d5f517d3afe628ab5f9e2bd118.jpg

Picture_20201101_010814051.thumb.jpg.35e0fe9cbac9a1fc6a220bc87103ab41.jpg

20201111_213430.thumb.jpg.c0a17b664467b7357500e89e90793bd8.jpg

Other Files from HungrylilKitty

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

ApprenticeFeedee

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

What can I say? Kitty's wardrobe again never disappoints me because my God I just love the flower design, and how it really hugs her curves!! I'm actually impressed she chugged that down so quick 😮😮 Still can't seem to get enough of her burps because they're super hot. Initially I wanted this video for the recipe because I'd love to try this when I'm free to gain at my own pleasure. Normal weight gain shakes don't really fill me up, so I want to really spice it up with more freaking calories 😩 This video is a must buy for Kitty fans if you've enjoyed Kitty's weight gain secrets from other clips! She's really a good teacher for showing how to really blow up, like she has a PhD in being fat lol! Thank you Kitty for the very helpful video!! 😊💙

Link to review
Guest CFF

I truly thought you were gonna blow for a second there… and not just that belly, but your face and cheeks look ready to pop!

Link to review
Jackjohnson795

I just love how determined you are! Willing to push yourself to the maximum every time you do a chug or stuffing. There’s no doubt in my mind that with that level of determination you will hit any goal you set for yourself, it’s inspiring😍

I can’t wait to see the next video. Your stuffed burps are so hot btw can’t get enough of them! 

The only thing I’d add for future videos is maybe leave the camera on for a little longer after you’ve finished eating/chugging (3-4mins maybe). Even if you’ve got nothing more to say and nothing left to eat seeing you rub your stuffed belly and maybe get a few extra burps as you try to get comfortable is more than enough😁

Keep up the great work, I can’t wait for the next video! ❤️

Link to review
Guest Alexxx

Oh my God.. This video is absolutely BEAUTIFUL.. please kitty eat and eat.. We want you huge and obese

Link to review
Maverick500

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Oh my goodness I absolutely highly recommend that you check this video out it is amazing 😍😍😍. Our beautiful princess is enjoying weight gain shake and best believe it is doing wonders to her beautiful body 🤩🤩🤩. I'm absolutely in shock with how big and beautiful she is. You really need to check out this video I enjoyed watching her beautiful self drink weight gain shake knowing it's going to add to her beautiful body and I must say I'm very proud of her for her efforts on gaining weight because she's doing an amazing job. I look forward to the next couple goal weights that she will eventually hit I have no doubt in mind with all the good food and weight gain shakes that she's enjoys❤️❤️❤️

Link to review
Monty Hall

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Wow.  Well done.  You are looking great.   Love the effort to down that shake so well.   Those calories are doing wonders.  Keep up the good work.  You are highly appreciated!

Response from the author:

Thank you soo very much, what a great review 🥰 reviews like this is what keep me going! Next week is weigh in time! Woohoo! 😁🎉🎊💕

Link to review
nikeboy1169

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Wondering how to start your Sunday morning................WITH HLK Chugging a 5k shake and blowing up.  She looks amazing and honestly so happy!!!  She tells us all about what's going on with her appetite and offers some great insight into the future!!!!

If you're a fan of HLK I suggest this one.  She's blowing up y'all

Awwww, you're awesome :) thanks for the review...so glad you enjoyed it! 💕

Link to review
Guest vincentvangoat

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

Great to see your face again and how much you've blown up. Incredible!

You also get the whole shake down surprisingly quick!

Awww thank you! & I'm pretty shocked how fast I got the shake down myself haha... I'm thinking that's def one of the main reasons I knocked myself & was in a food coma for 2 hours 😅

Link to review