The Most Obedient Cow

$5.99

(3 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

Have you always dreamed of having a perfectly obedient and gluttonous feedee?

She has finally arrived and is ready to make every wish of yours a command. 

Look down and listen to me tell you how I want to serve your needs to make me fatter and fatter, watch me jiggle my fat body, and let me be the most perfectly submissive feedee you've ever had.  Let me show you how much of a slobby little cow I can truly be, let me become your state fair cow, and enjoy being my dominant feeder in this POV clip!

Other Files from RosieMarieFeedee

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

This is an excellent video! Rosie says the sexiest things with such conviction and need. It really makes one need to make her wish come true and bring out the funnel and shakes! 

Link to review
Guest Bruno49

I am not sure what it is about girls in Cow outifts, but Rosie is mooooooooosexy in it 🥵 🥵Love hearing her say that she will do anything I want, and what we want is to see her get more and more fat🔥 

Call me a farmer now, since I want Rosie to be my fattest cow and win my first prize 😍😍

Link to review
AJ-Xander

OMG 🥵💓💓💓 So hot! 

The POV really had me wishing I was there to help glut your body to immobility. You make a very sexy cow, and one who I'm sure will make a dedicated feeder very happy as you grow bigger and bigger for them. Or so I can imagine thanks to this clip 😏😁👍

Link to review